War memorials vandalised

Why are the scum of the earth vandilising our heroes memorials,these top men & boys fought wars & are still fighting wars to give the scum better and easier lives to s--t on everybody else.

Because they have no respect for anyone or anything,including themselves.I say flog them.

Its either vandals or the idiots who think that was can be abolished if we all say NO to it and all the soldiers refuse to take orders.

Man can be the stupidest of animals.

Those who did this ought to be ashamed of themselves,still they are morons who dont give a toss.

I say if they are caught they ought to be flogged in public.

Is there a link to this?

My 14yr old wont be very pleased, hes gone selling poppies in town with Cadets.

He always holds enormous respect for our War Heroes etc and on sunday hes going, to the rememberance service in town.

Why are the scum of the earth vandilising our heroes memorials,these top men & boys fought wars & are still fighting wars to give the scum better and easier lives to s--t on everybody else.

Can't find any link to this in google news. Have you got one?

There only seems to be isolated incidents that happened last year on google.

Can i ask the OP where he got his info from.

Or is the OP just speaking in general and not meaning anything in particular that has recently happened.

its the only word I can think to describe these idiot, it gets my back right up.

There only seems to be isolated incidents that happened last year on google.

Can i ask the OP where he got his info from.

Or is the OP just speaking in general and not meaning anything in particular that has recently happened.

I think Ian Hislop did a programme about war memorials in Britain maybe he got it from that.

WELL said they should respect our war memorials,

these ppl died for us remember that i always say!:)

were is this happened? i cant find anything about it. its most probably chavs who sit in parks drinking beer and acting hard thats done it if it is.