Where can I buy a lab coat?

I have posted this in the wanted classifieds section but I'm really after a new one if possible so I figured it would be worthwhile posting it here as well.

Does anyone know where I can buy a white lab coat in Sheffield. I tried Wickes today because I thought they might sell them to decorators but they don't have any.

Thanks, Anthony

I think the student union shop might sell them...

Are you a bona fide scientist, or just impersonating one for fun?

Thanks, I'll check out the union tommorrow. It's actually just for a halloween fancy dress party on Friday. Any further suggestions incase I can't get one at the union?

Thanks, I'll check out the union tommorrow. It's actually just for a halloween fancy dress party on Friday. Any further suggestions incase I can't get one at the union?

typical student. I bet you leave your coursework til last minute too. haha.

chesterfield market on a friday.

I haven't got a car but thanks for the suggestion.

I thought you were talking about Leather And Bondage?

I thought you were talking about Leather And Bondage?

did you indeed?.......:suspect::o

Shef Uni Union shop definately has them, on a rail right at the back of the shop by the drinks fridge. I think they're about 12 quid or so.

Shef Uni Union shop definately has them, on a rail right at the back of the shop by the drinks fridge. I think they're about 12 quid or so.

I've seen my mate Dave tonight who works in the union shop and he reckons they are £12.99 but my housemate Andy now says he will lend me his lab coat so all is sorted.

Thanks guys.