Sign in to follow this  

Sturrock- manager of the month

Sturrock has won the manager of the month award. We won all our 3 games in November and scored 9 goals in the process. We haven't lost at home in the league since 18th September. We're creeping up the table and not many people are even mentioning it which is great 'cos for the first time in years there isn't any pressure on the players. Could we have stabilized?

All this indicates is that Wednesday are now going to be struck with the curse of 'Manager of the Month'....by losing the next two or three...

id like to say well done to paul for winning the manager of the month for november 2 months in charge not bad eh as for the curse of the manager of the month ill wait til after the hull game thank you :D :D :D

A nice run might seal a play off place.

Hopefully it will.

Hope the curse dies off for us now but even if it doesn't I shall still be there singing my heart out in the rain with the rest of the die-hard Wednesdayites. Anyone here feel the same way?

Originally posted by kelly_owls

Hopefully it will.

Hope the curse dies off for us now but even if it doesn't I shall still be there singing my heart out in the rain with the rest of the die-hard Wednesdayites. Anyone here feel the same way?

i know this is going to sound quite selfish but i dont want the owls to get into the play off final:loopy: ... ill be in italy on that day so if we are going to be going up id prefer it to be without the aid of the play offs:)

I ain't fussed how we go up as long as we do go up. Us Owls fans have had several years of decline and it is about time we have something to cheer about.

Originally posted by kelly_owls

Hopefully it will.

I'll always sing my heart out for the owls. Rain or shine, no matter where we are in the league. I love the club and all the fans. I'm literally wednesday til I die.

Originally posted by panda79

id like to say well done to paul for winning the manager of the month for november 2 months in charge not bad eh as for the curse of the manager of the month ill wait til after the hull game thank you :D :D :D

Hmmm.....

Originally posted by redinsheff

Hmmm.....

i told you it was a curse getting the manager of the month :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: