Badminton Coaching, anyone interested?

Hi All!

Don't know if you're interested Gaz, but I'm a Badminton Association qualified coach of 10 years experience. Would be happy to come along and give a bit of assistance if you like. Email me if you're interested at [email protected]

Gerry Firkins

0114-267-8000

Originally posted by GerryFirkins

Hi All!

Don't know if you're interested Gaz, but I'm a Badminton Association qualified coach of 10 years experience. Would be happy to come along and give a bit of assistance if you like. Email me if you're interested at [email protected]

Gerry Firkins

0114-267-8000

I'd much prefer a good game! I can't find anyone that can beat me! Are you any good?

Hi, My son would be really interested - could you email me with more info please ie where you are coaching, how much etc.

Thanks a lot!

[email protected]

Gaz

Thanks for the offer. I was really replying to your suggestion about caoching your group. Sadly I'm too old now for singles really - but I'd give ir a go if you like. Alternatively I've get several pupils that need stretching abit that might take you up on your offer.

Gerry

Technophobe!

I can't reply to your message as I haven't posted enough replies yet! Email me directly on [email protected]

Though I understand where they are coming from, it looks damn rude that I can't reply back to you! But there's nowt I can do apparently.

Gerry

Originally posted by GerryFirkins

Gaz

Thanks for the offer. I was really replying to your suggestion about caoching your group. Sadly I'm too old now for singles really - but I'd give ir a go if you like. Alternatively I've get several pupils that need stretching abit that might take you up on your offer.

Gerry

I haven't played for a few months because my badminton partner tore a ligament in his knee and hasn't been able to play for ages. Only takes me a couple of games to get my game back though :thumbsup:

I would love to get some coachin, my partner keeps persuading me to go and play with him. I have once, I started off ok. then I just cant hit the shuckle at all!!!!

Hi all,

I just increased my booking to 3 courts on Wednesdays at Hillsborough and still have some places free if anyone fancies joining us. All ages (18-80) welcome... reasonable standard of mixed doubles. It's just a social game, but everyone plays to win!

Some of the group are keen to play on mondays at Concorde but I'm looking for a coordinator to make that a regular event. Maybe I'll get a volunteer tonight or maybe you fancy giving it a go?

Gaz - you'll be welcome anytime to show us what you can do. Maybe with a few tips someone in the group could match your talents. I suspect that could be Lee or Giuseppe (the one who plays between the leg winners from the back of the court)! (We're not all that good).

Cheers,

Ken