Thugs - Gangs in Woodseats Friday night?

A few more Youth Clubs etc. would give the kids something to do.

kids dont need youth clubs as they wouldnt go as they would lose all power in be able to drink and smoke drugs, like they do in the streets.

i must admit when i was younger i used to hang about with my mates on the streets but we was never disrespectful to others and properties but kids these days the majority of them dont have respect for no one not even their own parents

I lived in Woodseats for eighteen months a couple of years ago and had the pleasure of having my car vandalised. The Police caught them and all three were from Gleadless. I have to say I am glad I don't live anywhere near there anymore.

kids dont need youth clubs as they wouldnt go as they would lose all power in be able to drink and smoke drugs, like they do in the streets.

i must admit when i was younger i used to hang about with my mates on the streets but we was never disrespectful to others and properties but kids these days the majority of them dont have respect for no one not even their own parents

It's good to see that the midfield trio of Hook, Line and Sinker are still doing their stuff.

I would actually tie the little creeps to my back bumper and take them for a scrape around.

The amount of graffiti done in woodseats last night was the worse ever . I bet if they are caught they wont be from round here

I saw 3 hooded youths buying marker pens from the Spar shop last night. Could it have been them?

The amount of graffiti done in woodseats last night was the worse ever . I bet if they are caught they wont be from round here

A lot of them won't be from far away. Within meadowhead school catchment area for sure. I copped 4 trying to break mirrors off my bike outside phoenix fish bar one night, two were from Bradway and two from Bocking Lane areas.

Others I've seen include a Police CID Inspectors son from Beachief and a teachers daughter from Abbey Lane, Woodseats end.

I'd sooner have the marker pens than the diamond cutter on my windows. At least the marker pen comes off with a little surgical spirit :) And the yellow tagging wiped off the wooden panel quite easily with a liberal application of ant bacterial spray. Only in Woodseats would the vandals use wash off sprays, bless em!

Although the two skinny kids that were wanting to buy spray paint the other day ... tut tut! do I look like I came down on the up train? :D

i blame the parents...

I dont live in woodseats or anywhere near really. I live in Nether Edge and hate how i actually sometimes dislike the idea of going down to the shops because i know gangs hang around and will give me a hard time. I havnt surveyed the 'night life' as i like to call it, in a while, but i cant imagine its magically cleared itself up. Glen Road i know used to be a problem

I understand that it was busy with gangs last night on woodseats I dread to think what we will get this weekend , almost forgot it bonefire night monday as well

ughh, boot camp for the lot of them. the parents too in some cases!

I used to Live in woodseats, our car got damaged for no reason. Couldnt wait to move out.

Went past KFC at around 9pm tonight there were around 5 CSO or Police offices at KTC with around 15 youths plus another gang of around 6 at the bus stop the latter were aged around 11 years old I couldn’t see any evidence of alcohol. Lets hope we have a quiet nighta

Holy crap this isn't good news (though I am moving there from Arbourthorne so perhaps it will be an improvement ... :huh:).