Fathers for justice

And at the risk of taking the pedant of the week, nay month, award.....

It's FATHERS.

Not FARTHERS.

I know it's petty, but it's annoying the hell out of me.

Joe :)

Originally posted by JoePritchard

And at the risk of taking the pedant of the week, nay month, award.....

What do you win, a pedant pendant? :rolleyes:

Sorry :)

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

the reasons for him doing this are what?

for his son..............................his ball went on the roof yesterday after a kick about in the peace gardens:)

Originally posted by kirky

for his son..............................his ball went on the roof yesterday after a kick about in the peace gardens:)

did the lil copper stop him getting his ball back?

Hi Chri5,

I know....it IS a nightmare that the individuals find themselves in, but this is where they need to THINK about what they're doing.

If individuals are fighting for THEIR kids, then they need to be aware of that and not set themselves up as 'fighters for the cause'.

If the organisation IS determined to change the law, then they need to realise that it's going to be a long drawn out process that the powers that be will fight with every weapon they have. And the best weapon they have is time - they'll sit on stuff and hope that people get worn down.

If FFJ are setting up shop as a group for social change, then they need to look at the time it's taken for people like the League Against Cruel Sports to get the change that they've wanted through Parliament.

If they're setting themselves up as a support group for individuals who have decided to take actions of civil disobedience to bring attention to particular cases, then carry on as now.

It will be difficult for them to meet both needs with equal success.

Joe

Originally posted by rinty

What do you win, a pedant pendant? :rolleyes:

Sorry :)

Just what I've always wanted....:)

Originally posted by gezmac

I see someone as scaled the town hall, i think it's terrible the way dads are treated.

yeah tight buggers could have provided him with a ladder........i think this kind of behaviour is dangerous i reckon the council should provide our boys in blue with cherry pickers n golf clubs..that would put a stop to it.........:D

Right. I'm off for a wander into town to point and gawp at the man. It's quite exciting really. Would it be wrong to throw things?

*joke*

Just went for a look. There is indeed a man dressed as santa on the balcony. Theres a few people around with placards and stuff.

It was quite sad seeing a man holding a banner saying "let me see my kids"

Originally posted by boyface

It was quite sad seeing a man holding a banner saying "let me see my kids"

blunketts been saying it for years:)

I say good luck to them. It is a sad fact that occasionally you have to get off your backside and rattle some cages in order to get justice. That's what these guys are doing and they are getting their message across.