Spider plugs do they work?

Does anyone know if those plugs you get to get rid of spiders really works?

I am so scared of the things crawling on me when im in bed has i have had 10 of the big ones in my bedroom over the last few week.

i know they wont kill me but the heart attack i suffer from these things may do.

i know it sounds silly to some people but i hate them :mad:

:o I thought you meant for plugging the spider. :help:

:o I thought you meant for plugging the spider. :help:

No, you leave them lying around and make lots of noise. When the spider puts them in it's ears you can sneak up on it without it hearing and batter it with your shoe :hihi:

Sorry Cherryice, never heard of them before:confused:

I am so scared of the things crawling on me when im in bed has i have had 10 of the big ones in my bedroom over the last few week.

i know they wont kill me but the heart attack i suffer from these things may do.

If you get rid of the spiders, whatever it is that they have been eating all this time will grow and multiply unchecked! What would you rather have, spiders or something unknown that may be far worse? (Possibly with longer legs!) Spiders are your friends. :)

I heard from a few friends who have them that they certainly don't work, and appear to have the converse effect. One found a spider sitting on top of the thing!. You also cannot have them in the house if you have any rodent pets, i.e. rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits etc.

I wanted to try one to get rid of my cats' fleas , cos flea collars never seem to work anymore, but I can't because I have a hamster.

I hate spiders, fortunatley I haven't seen any for a while, my cat eats them if shes in the right mood (moody cow!)

I read a study recently which found that everyone will swallow 2 spiders whilst sleeping during their lifetime!:gag:

Thats a myth,

Did anyone else miss read the title as "Spider Pigs do they work?" lol

no i think that was just you....

do you mean one of these wall plug things here ?

:o that was just evil lol.its ok though cos i killed that and its brothers and sisters lastnight :hihi:

yet another bad nights sleep cos of the horrid things had 3 in my bedroom lastnight :gag:

i cant believe there are so many never had them in like this before:roll:

They absolutely DO work. I was so sick of living in fear of spiders I bought some from a company called Nautalia (or something like that) it cost £30 for 3, I have one plugged in the kitchen, one in the lounge and one in our bedroom. I haven't seen any spiders in our house since and I plugged them in at the beginning of September.

My sister however bought the battery operated ones and has still had very large spiders in her house. She even placed conkers in every room (that is supposed to get rid of them) but found a spider crawling over one of them and she squirted clove oil around too. Nothing worked!!

My suggestion is definately buy the plug in ones - they work. I couldn't sleep in a room where there were lots of spiders - shudder.

Hope this helps - good luck