PS3 or Xbox 360?

Ghosthunter

:)

Thats fine for now, but look ahead in the next 12 months and you would regret it :)

Each to their own though :)

Nope, cos I'll have had 12 months worth of play out it on games I enjoy without having to keep looking forward....

Nope, cos I'll have had 12 months worth of play out it on games I enjoy without having to keep looking forward....

During the next 12 months I meant. PS3 had a game draught when it first came out but from last week onwards its drastically picked up speed. Plues youve got a bluray player (however, no point really if you havent got at least a 1080i tv. It looks amazing on a 42" lcd 1080p! :)

During the next 12 months I meant. PS3 had a game draught when it first came out but from last week onwards its drastically picked up speed. Plues youve got a bluray player (however, no point really if you havent got at least a 1080i tv. It looks amazing on a 42" lcd 1080p! :)

Why do I want a Blue-Ray player? Far as I know, I don't.

Chances of me getting a tv like that are remote, at least for a few years. Its a struggle to keep the roof over my head right now.

I always find it funny how ps3 users harp on about the 'blu-ray player' I buy a console to play games not watch movies, plus if I wanted to watch movies I could on HD-DVD on the xbox, but its not a priority.

IMHO Sony released far too late and have already lost the war, I see them maybe going the same way a sega, maybe its time for a new contender?? Perhaps Apple??

Why do I want a Blue-Ray player? Far as I know, I don't.

Chances of me getting a tv like that are remote, at least for a few years. Its a struggle to keep the roof over my head right now.

Blu-ray players/HD are amazing. Blu-ray I reckon will easy win the tech war (think vhs vs betamax) which is another reason to get a PS3.

PS3 has 'Home' coming out shortly and that is set to be fantastic.

But if your not bothered about things like specs, graphics, HD players and just want to play any old games then yeah, go for a 360 cos it cheap as chips. :)

I always find it funny how ps3 users harp on about the 'blu-ray player'

Its just as funny as saying you harping on about 'xbox has more games!' :hihi: (when its been out months and months and months longer! :hihi:

When I say its got a built in blu-ray player, the significance of that is that the price of them alone is very high so to get it built in is a bonus!

Add to better graphic quality, free online play & PS3 Home.

Hands down

But if your not bothered about things like specs, graphics, HD players and just want to play any old games then yeah, go for a 360 cos it cheap as chips. :)

If u mean prefer fun games over games that look nice, yes. U can make something as pretty as u like but if gameplay isnt there...

Xbox Live Arcade > the PS3 equivalent of it.

Also the 360 has better games. There's only one PS3 exclusive that would tempt me, Heavenly Sword, there was a documentary on Bravo about the making of it the other week and it looked decent but if Sony thinks I'm buying a £425 console for one game they can sod right off.