Looking for lost relatives - can you help?

Ste310

Hi, my name is Jennifer Karen Davenport and I was born on 10/05/1987 in the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield. I'm searching for my Dads side of the family. I lost contact with the family when I was 1 year old after my Mum and Dad split up but I would love to meet them again.

My Dad's name is Mark Davenport. He will be in his 40's. I also know that I have a half sister called Keeley. I also know that they (also my Dad's parents) are from the Heeley area of Sheffield and that's where they still might be, but obviously, I have no way of knowing if they're still there.

I would be very grateful for any and all information anyone can help me with. This is my friends account, but please feel free to private message me if you'd prefer.

Thanks a lot..x

Hi, my name is Jennifer Karen Davenport and I was born on 10/05/1987 in the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield. I'm searching for my Dads side of the family. I lost contact with the family when I was 1 year old after my Mum and Dad split up but I would love to meet them again.

My Dad's name is Mark Davenport. He will be in his 40's. I also know that I have a half sister called Keeley. I also know that they (also my Dad's parents) are from the Heeley area of Sheffield and that's where they still might be, but obviously, I have no way of knowing if they're still there.

I would be very grateful for any and all information anyone can help me with. This is my friends account, but please feel free to private message me if you'd prefer.

Thanks a lot..x

Try the Electoral rolls, telephone directory, get a book out of the library "Tracing missing persons" by Colin D Rogers.

My Mom had a friend who I called Aunty May.

Her name was May Matthewman nee Davenport. She was born in about 1910, might be a year or two older.

She came from a large family and she lived originally at Prospect Terrace (?) Heeley. I can remember one or two of the names of her siblings Sylvia and John. She had one son called John he was a little younger than me so was perhaps born about 1939/40.

Her Father had a small cutlery or engineering business and family members worked in it. She left Heeley to live on the Arbourthorne opposite the Carlton Picture House in a prefab and then lived in Woodhouse until she died a few years ago.

Hope this is of help.

hazel

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived