Fun in the park today

Did anyone else go to this, I have to say it was a great couple of hours and loved the big screen playing the promotion DVD.

Lots of things for the kids to do, and from speaking to one of the coaches all profits are going to Bluebell Wood.

Well done Wednesday for a good community event.

Missed it as I was reffing, some of the family went and said it was spot on, good on you Wednesday !!!

Yes I was there with the kids, loved every minute. Well done Wednesday for a great event. Nice to see the players and Milan taking time out to meet and take photo's, sign shirts for fans too.

A few owl fans friends went and said it was a good afternoon. Great if the money went to bluebell wood, a fantastic charity.

my son was down there helping out with the owls lot he is doing a ncs course with them at the moment its cost us £50.00 but its refunded after. Hes been to r.a.f cranwell for a week and then last week he stayed at the university halls. But the next 2 weeks hes doing football in the community with them and he as said hes enjoyed it all upto now which im so glad about and he said yesterday was brillant hes 16yrs old and i think its £50.00 well spent. He also goes to london on 12th oct to o2 arena for a big presentation and then to wembley to watch england play.

my son was down there helping out with the owls lot he is doing a ncs course with them at the moment its cost us £50.00 but its refunded after. Hes been to r.a.f cranwell for a week and then last week he stayed at the university halls. But the next 2 weeks hes doing football in the community with them and he as said hes enjoyed it all upto now which im so glad about and he said yesterday was brillant hes 16yrs old and i think its £50.00 well spent. He also goes to london on 12th oct to o2 arena for a big presentation and then to wembley to watch england play.

Sounds brilliant, good on him :)

It's good to hear that some youngsters get up & do something. Most Of what you hear of kids is the mess they make.

I don't know you but tell your lad well done from me

What did you think about the stalls, what did people think about the stall selling outdoor kiddies toys and dog treats.

What did you think about the stalls, what did people think about the stall selling outdoor kiddies toys and dog treats.

Why? was that your stall :rolleyes: