Antifa named as a terrorists by government

Neither of those links show that George Soros does not fund Antifa and Black Lives Matter, and other groups.

They show how the gullible will believe any old tat.

Nope. You were deliberately trying to condemn one side of a two sided coin, why is that?

No, you condemned violence, as did I. You've been at pains not to discuss or condemn what white supremacists and nazi's stand for explicitely. Now's your chance.

Victims of what?

I condemn all violence, thuggery is unacceptable. In addition to that, I also condemn white supremacists and nazi's that these people are fighting against, who's actions and motivations are far more offensive and destructive (IMV).

I'm with Bob, as you say, like most "decent" people would be.

What sort of idiot even needs to ask if I condemn white supremacists or nazis. It doesn't even need saying and of course I do and you are that kind of idiot.

This topic is about Antifa being named as terrorists. Now's your chance to condemn them without mentioning white supremacists or nazis.

For years Antifa in America have being allowed to roam the streets and university campuses and smash them up and they are gaining momentum here. The pathetic Neo Nazis as you should call them are not much of a threat to anyone but they are getting noisy and gaining support because of Antifa. The fascists now are Antifa who are inventing an enemy that didn't exist.

Antifa openly march with hammer and sickle flags and that's as disgusting as a swastika and you should condemn that as much as I do.

What sort of idiot even needs to ask if I condemn white supremacists or nazis. It doesn't even need saying and of course I do and you are that kind of idiot.

What sort of idiot wouldn't clear that up the 1st time they were asked ;) Oh well.

You say it like these groups don't exist, they must have supporters. It's easier not to assume.

This topic is about Antifa being named as terrorists.

In the USA, it is not an issue in the UK.

Now's your chance to condemn them without mentioning white supremacists or nazis.

See my previous post.

For years Antifa in America have being allowed to roam the streets and university campuses and smash them up and they are gaining momentum here.

Nonsense.

The pathetic Neo Nazis as you should call them are not much of a threat to anyone but they are getting noisy and gaining support because of Antifa. The fascists now are Antifa who are inventing an enemy that didn't exist.

Nonsense.

Antifa openly march with hammer and sickle flags and that's as disgusting as a swastika and you should condemn that as much as I do.

Oh *that* Antifa, sure, but they're not the ones you were highlighting (BAMN & the woman from Berkeley!)

"Antifa" as you like to call it is attributed to so many groups that have completely disparate goals and modes of operation the term has become meaningless, it encompasses everything (seemingly) from the far far far left to the moderate/centre.

The Womens march thread is a prime example, the people on this march were largely normal mothers and housewives asking for equal rights, and sensible gun control. Like any movement it attracts the fringe elements, but there you have it in that thread "Antifa".. Laughable :loopy:

Edited by Magilla

This topic is about Antifa being named as terrorists. Now's your chance to condemn them without mentioning white supremacists or nazis.

For years Antifa in America have being allowed to roam the streets and university campuses and smash them up and they are gaining momentum here. The pathetic Neo Nazis as you should call them are not much of a threat to anyone but they are getting noisy and gaining support because of Antifa. The fascists now are Antifa who are inventing an enemy that didn't exist.

These two sentences betray you as being utterly, completely wrong.

Firstly your claim that Neo Nazis are 'gaining support because of Antifa'. It's utterly ridiculous. Can you explain how that works exactly? People suddenly deciding to despise non-whites because they heard some people saying race hate is a vile and horrible thing? No? Explain.

Secondly - your claim that antifa are are 'inventing an enemy that didn't exist' is frankly laughable. It's self evidently false. Your grasp of modern history is just not really there is it?

• Like 1