Any Dwarfers out there

Well, the boys form the Dwarf are coming back, yes there is to be a Red Dwarf X, it will be on Dave & will air in either Sept or Oct. Speaking personally I love them, and I'm looking forward to this series, yes they'll all be older but hopefully we'll still get the classic one liners I for one love.:D:D

Big fan, but of the periodic creaky updates, not so much. Though they do always prompt me to get the DVDs out and enjoy a few of the

Big fan, but of the periodic creaky updates, not so much. Though they do always prompt me to get the DVDs out and enjoy a few of the

I know what you mean, but I'll give it a go, I've seen series 1-6 at least 30 times each, and 7 & 8 about 10 and Back to Earth 3 times :)

i used to love red dwarf back in the day but im not sure i like stuff "coming back" it doesnt always work

Im looking forward to it but at the same time worried theyll screw it up.

Again!!!

Looking forward to it as always.

Although not sure what's happened to Krytens nose in this new series. If you thought he was ugly back in the day then he certainly looks like he has been hit with a shovel now.

Hope they can put together a decent tie in from series 8 or explanation for the ending at least.

The first four series are wonderful. 5 and 6 are good.

After Rob Grant left it begins to struggle. The comeback series was equally as bad.

Love it. Cannot wait for the new series. They need some canned laughter back in there though!

Loved the old stuff but if the recent return series was anything to go by then I will give it a miss.

Seasons 1-6 are superb. The books are excellent.

Seasons 7-8 with the exception of Tikka To Ride are poor. The specials are very poor. Lets hope this is better.

The first four series are wonderful. 5 and 6 are good.

After Rob Grant left it begins to struggle. The comeback series was equally as bad.

True not been the same since Grant left.

True not been the same since Grant left.

As much as I love RD I have to agree, Grant leaving was a massive blow, series 7 & 8 were very poor by their normal standards, but; it's RD & I love it so I give it a try.

I hope they can at least get some of the sparkle back in RD X.

Boys from the DWARF :P