What the chances of OZ Wheels taking me to court and winning?

Now you're being silly, a cyclone is a weather phenomenon. If I start using it to sell vacuum cleaners though then I'd expect to end up in court.

No its not . >> https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cyclone+hoover&biw=1440&bih=732&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=MI52U7b0GcOGOIm6gMAC&ved=0CCwQsxg[/url

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 23:17 ----------

Glad you get it!!! >>> 1 <<< Me ... >>> 0 You <<< LOL

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 23:21 ----------

Oh sorry ... your name is something that causes destruction , bla bla , Don't mess with me!!! >>> I read it as .... A sucker ... like a vacuum cleaner that sucks... Sorry I got your name mixed up with Cyclone for cleaning my carpets!

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 23:33 ----------

Anyway >>> answer this! still waiting>>>>

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1304460&page=7

---------- Post added 16-05-2014 at 23:59 ----------

just for the record loob has NO idea what she is talking about! thats fact

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 00:04 ----------

loob loves to Google misinformation and present it as fact! That's what is known in the industry as a nutter!

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 00:12 ----------

Loob answer this .... nice and simple ..... I print the word apple and or >> Ford, Honda, asda, On my T-Shirt what would happen???

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 00:15 ----------

I get web design cease and desist all day long and nothing they can do!!! FACT!

Why because its silly!!! What can you do about me having SheffieldsForum.co.uk? Answer Nothing!

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 00:22 ----------

I can have thousands of similar urls that redirect and nothing anyone can do! am I wrong loob??? With respect, you have NO idea what you are on about!

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 01:31 ----------

if I signup to this forum with the name loob rather than >> L00b What can you do ?!? >>> Answer nothing!

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 01:47 ----------

"L00b's" that's funny ....you are demonstrating my point exactly!

---------- Post added 17-05-2014 at 01:52 ----------

Why have l00b's .. And use 00 rather than oo etc.... You make my point for me! lol

Edited by amberleaf808

No its not . <etc.>

<incomprehensible rant-ish babbling>

Do you ever let your brain interfere a bit with what your fingers do? :confused:

I mean, I'd love to answer you...but where to begin with this alphanumerical diarrhoea? :huh:

Edited by L00b

Do you ever let your brain interfere a bit with what your fingers do? :confused:

I mean, I'd love to answer you...but where to begin with this alphanumerical diarrhoea? :huh:

This is why no one would listen to you ... You have no idea! You are a fantasist!

---------- Post added 18-05-2014 at 22:58 ----------

L00b is an trademark and patent lawyer.

You're someone who can't even post links or use quotes!

Really?!?! lmao

---------- Post added 18-05-2014 at 23:02 ----------

Both loob & cyclone have not answered a simple question!!!! why? lol Answer the question ? Or are you to stupid?!?! LOL

---------- Post added 18-05-2014 at 23:05 ----------

L00b is an trademark and patent lawyer.

You're someone who can't even post links or use quotes!

Sorry I cant stop laughing!!!! .... Not sure if it is you being gullible Or loob thinking she knows what she is on about lol.!!! :hihi::loopy:

---------- Post added 18-05-2014 at 23:11 ----------

Too easy to expose the google disinformation brigade . Best thing to do is answer a question! If you cant best thing to do is shut up! you look silly!!! lol

---------- Post added 18-05-2014 at 23:14 ----------

Just for you clclone....

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=cyclone+hoover&tbm=shop&spd=12520635789203815314

Edited by amberleaf808

At this point I'd like to remind forum users that insulting other people is against forum rules.

Discuss it rationally and, if needs be, disagree with an opinion. Veering off from that into a personal attack means you're likely to end up with a suspension.