"A shade greener"- anyone given Solar f.oc from them?

You are much better owning your own! Please visit our web site for more informationwww.solar-roof-solutions.co.uk

You might be better off owning your own, but not everyone can afford to own there own and thats why companies like ASG come in handy to reduce your bills for free

cracking investment, even if you pay for it yourself

You get 10% yield plus cheap electric, not many places you will get a 10% yeild on your money

If you have the free install you must get the mortgage lenders permission as the roof will be leased

cracking investment, even if you pay for it yourself

You get 10% yield plus cheap electric, not many places you will get a 10% yeild on your money

If you have the free install you must get the mortgage lenders permission as the roof will be leased

Only worth it if you can guarantee you will be there for a length of time, if you loose your job, made redundant and have to move for any reason then it might not be worth while long term.

We were told by this company that our roof was unsuitable, yet it is the highest on the street and faces south, and with no trees around. What's that all about then?

How big is your roof? If it is not big enough for them to fit enough panels they will turn you down. ASG will pick and choose which homes to install 'FREE' panels depending on how much return they will get from it.

• 1 month later...

I recently contacted them, they just got back saying that :

'none of tour arrays would fit as the dimensions of your roof are not compatible with any of our layouts. We only do not do customised systems. we're very sorry'.

My back roof is south facing and is a large size, seems a bit odd to me. :confused:

update on my situation- ASG didnt even bother to come out and look, stating it looked unsuitable on google earth due to trees nearby.

i have since had another local company out who advised the roof is perfectly suitable, but in future i may have to watch the height of our tree, its ok at the moment but may need topping in future years, but at present would not shade the roof.

their install would cost £12-15k for 4 kw, the roof is perfectly suitable and i am now awaiting contact from a private investor who is looking to fund the installs on a similar basis, ie free install and free electricity to home owner in return for the company getting the feed in tarrif, or we can fund it ourselves.