Looking for my brother

hi sorry if its in the wrong place i am looking for my brother i havent seen him for 27 years his name is robert nigel goodchild i think he has 3 children and i think he lives in wath upon dearn his d o b is 31 03 65 i am jill tracey keeling nee goodchild i live in tenerife now if anyone knows where robert is please let me know

many thanks

robert nigel goodchild

[email protected]

trying to find my sister maiden name goodchild first name jill tracy.she would be about 36 or37 now.last known living in the parsons cross area of sheffield , she has three children to my knowing,i lost touch about twenty yrs ago when she left home,we also have another sister and a brother. iam now married and three kids of my own.i would love to get in touch.if anybody knows jill you can e mail me at [email protected]

http://www.julieg.f9.co.uk/archive.htm

hi sorry if its in the wrong place i am looking for my brother i havent seen him for 27 years his name is robert nigel goodchild i think he has 3 children and i think he lives in wath upon dearn his d o b is 31 03 65 i am jill tracey keeling nee goodchild i live in tenerife now if anyone knows where robert is please let me know

many thanks

Might be a long shot but have you tried facebook?

good luck.

Might be a long shot but have you tried facebook?

good luck.

Why bother?

Yawn, yet another person who only reads the first post.

well done sheffield forum ihave ore faith in this than the police

wow! i might use the forum to find my sister!! good work!

That's fantastic!!!! Unbelievable in fact, so pleased for you all...Happy re-united..it's brill!

robert nigel goodchild

[email protected]

trying to find my sister maiden name goodchild first name jill tracy.she would be about 36 or37 now.last known living in the parsons cross area of sheffield , she has three children to my knowing,i lost touch about twenty yrs ago when she left home,we also have another sister and a brother. iam now married and three kids of my own.i would love to get in touch.if anybody knows jill you can e mail me at [email protected]

http://www.julieg.f9.co.uk/archive.htm

:thumbsup:

Fantastic work... I am really impressed!! Cant wait for her to come back and see this.. xxxx