Shootfighting

Hi

I want to start shootfighting and I want to know if there is a club in the sheffield area. Also what is the times that classes are on and how much dose it cost

Try searching the forum. There is a few relevant threads and I seem to remember some places been mentioned. Good Luck.

Thanks

Yeah ive found a place that dose shoootfighting at 393 langsett rd but when i went it was not open so can anyone tell me the training times.

I know that they train on Monday evenings, 7-9 (I think). I know no other details that that though.

Phone number for 393 club is 2811624.

Found it on Google.

Yell.com didn't have it.

Shootfighting is a contact sport, predominantely for men who can't decide whether they want to fight other men , or wrestle with them, so they do a bit of both....

Originally posted by SHarper

Shootfighting is a contact sport, predominantely for men who can't decide whether they want to fight other men , or wrestle with them, so they do a bit of both....

The shootfighting club at 393 club is a shooters MMA club that incorporates predominantly (but not exclusively), boxing, muay thai, greco-roman wrestling, submission wrestling and BJJ.

You seem to be drawing a distinction between wrestling or fighting - try telling people like tito ortiz and randy couture, who've both done vevry well (thank you very much) in mma events using a wrestling foundation. and what about people like frank shamrock? he fought under the shootfighting banner, and watching him, i think he'd decided he wanted to fight...

:heyhey:

I believe that the sheffield shoot practise MMA

most of their training is submission wresltin orientated with a bit of BJJ thrown in.

From what i hear most of their trainign is grappling orientated, they possibly do a bit of stand up work, but i do know for a fact that many of their guys go to other clubs for their stand up i.e. punching/kicking,..etc

Many of them go to the club i train at :

http://www.sheffieldkickboxing.com

For striking training, i.e. padwork and sparring.

i can really recomend sheffield shoot, Peps knows his stuff, and its a good club to train at

393 Langsett Road, Hillsborough,

Sheffield,, S6

I passed Peps' details onto someone on another forum recently and they had no luck contacting him by e-mail - as he changed his addy?