Sign in to follow this  

Frasier Episode

Did you ever see Merys (Nials' wife) ?

Did you ever see Merys (Nials' wife) ?

No, never. There was the odd, teasing glimpse from time to time, but you never saw her face. Then again, I missed most of the last series, so I could be wrong.

Best 'Frasier' episode ever: 'The Matchmaker', where Frasier's new boss mistakenly believes that both Frasier and his dad are gay. Closely followed by 'Moondance', the one where Nials confesses his feelings for Daphne.

I like the one where he splits-up with his agent, he's describing her and says "She doesn't worship the devil, the devil worships her", and the agent is pretending to talk to her sick daughter but it's the receptionist in the next room.

I liked the one when they went to the English pub and played darts, dead funny!

Which is the episode that Niles and Daphane are at some posh do and they do a sexy dance together? Think she has a stunning red dress on.

It's before they get together.

P.S. The Chair episode was one of my favs. Brilliant series and thank goodness for Sky repeating it all the time.

Which is the episode that Niles and Daphane are at some posh do and they do a sexy dance together? Think she has a stunning red dress on.

It's before they get together.

'Moondance' from series 3.

Currently watching old episodes on Ch4 - so funny it's untrue. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much. Brilliant.