Xmas club love2shop vouchers??

Hi i joined an xmas club which i have recenlty paid up :D but what i would like to know is can you get change from these vouchers eg: if i wanted to spend £30 in boots and the £20 in argos and i had a voucher for £50 what would happen would i get change because surely they wouldnt give me another voucher??

also.... if i spent the vouchers in argos at the minute like if you spend so much you get another £10 or £20 gift card would i still get this if i bought something in vouchers???:help::help:

any help would be appreciated thanks :)

they do giv change in gift card form it like a bank card n yes u do get the vouchers at argos

whats the point in getting a gift card for the same shop when i only want to spend a certain amount there silly shops lol

Oh great, this is what i'll have to look forward to with my vouchers then :huh:

yeah right waste of money if you ask me i just contacted boots and they said they will only give change in a gift card but wilkinsons give change in cash think next year i will just put money into a savings account save the hassle guess all my pressies are from boots this year seen as thats where i will prob be spending the majority of the money

I have love2shop vouchers every year and they have always come in £5 and £10 denominations (this year included) so I suspect yours should been the same as the love2shop website doesnt sell them in a larger denomination.

At shoe zone we only give cash if the change is under 50p anything over that is given as a credit note. If the item is £12.99 we explain to the customer at the till point that instead of giving us 2x £10 vouchers and getting a £6.01 credit note it would be better for them to pay one £10 voucher and the rest in cash!

Not sure how other stores operate but do know that wilkinsons will give cash change.

got my vouchers already. they are all in £5 and £10 vouchers thats it

i have to pick mine up tonight so will check them hopefully they will be £5's and £10's fingers crossed.

Is it through 'park' you have done it? I was looking at there 2011 brochure and as well as the love2shop vouchers they now do a love2shop card!! Which is much better!! So like a credit card, you have your limit and your not faffing with vouchers or odd change!

no its through one of my mates that does the xmas club i probably should have stated what i wanted really i might be makin a fuss over nothing but i just think they should give you change or the same vouchers back equivilant that card sounds excellent BTW

Not having a dig here but why do you do this as opposed to sticking the cash into a savings account?