Do you like Earl Grey? If not, why?

i love it, i still have milk in it though

English Breakfast in the morning, Earl Grey in the afternoon.

It's wot civilised people drink doncha know.

The best tea is Barry's

The best tea is Barry's

There is no decent tea in the States, you normally get that Lipton's muck wherever you go, then some fool puts cream in it when you ask for it with milk. Yak.

I blame those Boston tax dodgers.

Depends who makes it. Twinnings tea is s*it, M&S Earl grey is good, so is the one in a grey box they sell in Waitrose , can't rememebr who makes it though.

I enjoy the very occasional Earl Grey but its far from my favourite tea....I prefer Assam, Darjeeling and Lapsang.

I'm an Earl Grey fan too- that and Lady Grey are my normal teas to drink daily.

Earl Grey is my very favourite tea. it makes a very nice, gently-flavoured cuppa.

I like my tea barely coloured.

It's a standing joke that to make me a cup of tea, you hold the teabag over the cup of boiling water, and you say to it "If you don't behave, you're going IN!"

My father likes a "proper" cup of tea:- he considers E-G too "Scent-y" for his taste.

My great-grandparents used to brew their tea so strong, the spoon would almost stand up in the cup. :gag: I find that far too bitter to drink. My Grandpa used to grumble that it was "a waste of a teabag!" when I "Mashed" for myself.

I don't mind it in small doses but give me a coffee so thick and black that you need a spoon any day of the week.

I love tea.....real tea....not that bag stuff....recently I bought some at Doncaster Continental Market....I was with a friend who said she liked Earl Grey...so I bought her some Lady Grey (just so she could try it).....she won't because it has "blue bits in it".....Its not a Reckitts bag (for the old uns who will remember)! its tea.....we should have a forum tea party.....little cucumber sandwiches with crusts cut off, little fancy cakes and a civilised exchange of conversation...:D

I just like tea. I couldn't care less if it was from Aldi.