Woodseats Motors - has anyone got any experience of dealing with them?

Has anyone had any dealings/ horror stories with woodseats motors on Woodseats Rd?

My dad has bought a couple of cars from there and had no problems.

I bought my current car from them 3 years ago - best car I ever had, no trouble at all.

I couldn't make much time to go and collect so they taxed it, dropped the price a little, changed a tyre and waited open an extra 15 minutes for me to collect the car after work.

No complaints from me.

A good friend of mine has dealt with this business and has had good service from them - no complaints whatsoever.

Thanks guys. You just get a little worried when things seems to good to be true- They gave me full book price on my car- sold me and Audi A2 (02 plate) with only 36k on the clock for £4500 (book price says £5500!) and got me a finance deal at 13% APR fixed rate! Makes me a little nervous- i'll let you know if turns t!ts up

Glad everyone has had good dealings with them

We bought a car from them a few years ago and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.:mad:

They told us it had been HPI checked but they hadn't got the paperwork through for it yet, so being the trusting idiots we are, we believed them and bought the car.

We had major problems with it and after paying out hundreds on repair bills, decided to buy a different one from a large dealership.

When we tried to trade it in, it was discovered that there was still finance outstanding on it from the previous owner and because we bought it, the debt belonged to us!

Fortunately, the finance company was very understanding of the situation and they wrote off the debt (which was over £1500) but it certainly taught me not to trust them and to always insist on seeing the HPI paperwork.

Be very careful, it may not be until you come to sell the car that you find out there is a problem!:rolleyes:

I bought a car from them about 5 years ago and went to them because they were recommended to me. They were great and if the same people are still owning it I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I also got a better deal on my old car than I thought I would.

Good place

very bad experience from them was threatened by someone from there.

Is that the place next to the police station near matalan?

Is that the place next to the police station near matalan?

No, it's the one at the top of Woodseats Road just before you enter Woodseats

Myfolks just got a car from there; knocked em money off cos they didn't have a car to trade in and told them if they weren't happy, to take it back. He was recommended by the guys at Derbyshire Lane Service Station, who test all his cars for sale.