Sheffield's Gay Zone

you are as deluded as an x factor audtionee !!

Now that is somthing I would like to see.

Sorry for repeating myself on this occasion:

Back to Topic!

Which should be:

SHEFFIELD'S GAY ZONE/VILLAGE!

Thank you, gayham, for putting Psycho DJ in his place.

Now, lets have NO MORE disrespectful comments about me from people who do not know anything about my professional standards and hard work which goes into my highly original performances, as well as my considerable amount of performances outside Sheffield, including abroad.

Can many others on the local scene boast a similar level of recognition across the country and beyond? I think NOT, and BTW, I myself will be entering X-Factor next year, as long as no-one starts directing the 'X-Factor auditionee' label at me forever after..!

I hope, incidentally, that Psycho DJ has just realised that I am, in fact, a cult comedy performer in addition to my singing, mime, dancing, door-whoring experience; why else do you think I 'provide the Forum with comedy' in a related, though different way to old Gayham???

Ding bat I was putting you in your place... and your comedy is not akin to mine! Please auditon for the xfactor as I'm sure Simon would put you in your place. Dont forget people I have a stand up comedy gig at Takapuna Wednesday 26th September, come along as there are a few gay comedians too!

PsychoDJ, Gayham and others are the deluded one or maybe they are just plain jealous of Tyrannas undoubted originality ... Tyranna you are in my book fabulous and best of luck with the X-Factor Auditioning.

In my opinion Tyranna has done more for the gay community of Sheffield in the last 6 months than the whole caboodle "mad as a box of frogs" bitching Fuel/Decadence/Fab camp egotistical point-scoring juvenile immature idiots on here ...

Witness Tyrannas efforts to get a Sheffield Pride going and his/her very successful recently organised gay artists exhibition in Sheffield and her support of various Karaoke/Cabaret nights in various establishments !

PsychoDJ, Gayham and others are the deluded one or maybe they are just plain jealous of Tyrannas undoubted originality ... Tyranna you are in my book fabulous and best of luck with the X-Factor Auditioning.

In my opinion Tyranna has done more for the gay community of Sheffield in the last 6 months than the whole caboodle "mad as a box of frogs" bitching Fuel/Decadence/Fab camp egotistical point-scoring juvenile immature idiots on here ...

Witness Tyrannas efforts to get a Sheffield Pride going and his/her very successful recently organised gay artists exhibition in Sheffield and her support of various Karaoke/Cabaret nights in various establishments !

What?? This is obviously Tyranna quoting under a different profile name. I said I thought she was entertaining...jeez...

Thanks for the reply, Adam, and sorry to hear that you have absolutely nothing. I'm personally gutted, as I had been waiting to hear from a few other clubs about drag work, including Fuel, and you know what has happened with Fuel, for now at least...

Could we at least discuss it when I visit the club during the opening night at the end of the month; even a monthly Tia-Anna 'Grand Cabaret' wouldn't be amiss? I am doing a LOT of variety in my entertainment now, and I think you and all the punters will REALLY like it!

P.s. Psycho DJ, COOL IT! No more comments about me such as 'mad as a hatter', PLEASE, or else I'll ask to have you thrown off the Forum.

tia anna ive told u NO AND THAT MEANS NO ive told u politely end of story thankyou ADAM:)

YOU'RE THE PLONKER WHO MADE HER BLOODY WUTHERING HEIGHTS VIDEO AREN'T YOU.

SHAME ON YOU - SHE IS BONKERS, AND YOU ARE MAKING HER LOOK A BIGGER FOOL BY ENCOURAGING HER..

AND ITS PSYCHODEEJAY - NOT DJ, THANKS HONEY!

I have had the unfortunate pleasure in viewing a dvd of tyranna's version of kate bush (wathering heights) and i must admit is was rather funny. it also had a short film on the making of it and even the sound guy was ******* himself...lol mind you he has made a name for himself.... maybe we should all give him a go at next years bbq's, now that will give the neighbours something to talk about... can't wait to see next years X factor, i aint a viewer of it but i wont miss a second...lol

Oh yes i can get a copy of it,,,,, maybe fab should play it in the club on opening night...:hihi::hihi::hihi: (Sorry Adam)

Mod. Note

Same as I said on teh Fuel thread. Please stay on topic and keep the personal bitching off the thread, please.

Some time ago users may remember I closed several threads for several days because people just carried on bringing personal fights on to the threads after I asked them not to.

I don't want to have to do the same thing again.

Thanks.

:hihi:

Ive never laughed so much in my life.. Tyranna your very funny indeed, i bow down to you... your my idol!!

Cheers Adam for your reassurence... Im happy to hear your as obssessive as me .. when it comes to cleaning haha

Do you need a cleaner?? haha Im the best in south Yorkshire

well i see dempsey's are trying and getting busy

what do you think of there website coul be more flashy like fab's

but i like the context mehmet and anita asku you love ya both

Can someone from Dempsey's please explain why we have to be subjected to disgusting women's toliets?

:mad: