Sheffield's Gay Zone

HI all i had a phone call from dan the owner of fuel 2day wishing me luck with fab and saying that its there last saturday this week i thought it was very nice of the guy and i wished him luck with his club in hull ADAM FAB XX

Shame he isnt a nice guy though.....

Adam, I left you a message re. Drag Work.

Do get back to me, I will be happy to come along to the opening night, and best of luck!

HI all i had a phone call from dan the owner of fuel 2day wishing me luck with fab and saying that its there last saturday this week i thought it was very nice of the guy and i wished him luck with his club in hull ADAM FAB XX

Lol, I wonder if Climax and Dempseys got a nice phone call when Fuel moved to Sheffield?

I'll be at Fuel Closing party, offering my commiserations to the owners for being unable to continue in Sheffield

However, the Scene must move on and with several new one-nighters and venues in the pipeline, I will be happy for ANY offers of work to what is now one of South Yorkshire's MOST AMAZING Drag Acts..!

I'll be at Fuel Closing party, offering my commiserations to the owners for being unable to continue in Sheffield

However, the Scene must move on and with several new one-nighters and venues in the pipeline, I will be happy for ANY offers of work to what is now one of South Yorkshire's MOST AMAZING Drag Acts..!

absolutely mad as a hatter.

Adam, I left you a message re. Drag Work.

Do get back to me, I will be happy to come along to the opening night, and best of luck!

hi tia anna sorry ive got my drag i need if you looked on our web site you would know what vacancies there was http://www.fabgayclub.com thanks adam :)

yay some new movement amongst the gayscene.

Wouldnt it be amazing if sheffield finally got a gay village... am i think far to in advance?? maybe a long awaiting pride?? lol

Looking forwards to checking out the new venues indeed.

hooray for Sheffield

just a little prompt to the venue hosts...

its probably a little thing..of no importance

but it would be an idea..when your venue is up and running...

to think seriously about keeping your bogs to a high standard..and maintain them often.There is nothing worse..than an amazing club..with dodgy bogs.

employ people to check them often.. and keep them clean.

just a little prompt to the venue hosts...

its probably a little thing..of no importance

but it would be an idea..when your venue is up and running...

to think seriously about keeping your bogs to a high standard..and maintain them often.There is nothing worse..than an amazing club..with dodgy bogs.

employ people to check them often.. and keep them clean.

Some people call them "bog trolls" :hihi:

Well another reverting night out for Sheffield’s gay scene last night. It was fuels leaving night, got off to a great start with me not getting out to 10.30 and almost going straight to fuel. As usual on entering fuel, getting a polite welcome with the security trying to force people to put a pound in for them. (If you read my last post you would no I would be giving the security nothing) As well as paying £6 to get in, getting some flattering comments from the security (from the young security guard who looks like the guy in prison break, I use to think he was alright but he seems to be in a dark place at the moment) "come on don’t be tight like your arse or loose or so I’ve heard". Classy, very classy. Other high points Rusty the drab queen making a heart felt speech about how they are coming back after xmas. The best part of the night was hearing Britney’s new song but even she couldn’t save the night because for some strange reason it was followed by come on eileen. Never mind hopefully new and better things are to come.

is now one of South Yorkshire's MOST AMAZING Drag Acts..!

You must live on another planet from us..... :o:o