Firms withdraw advertisements from Facebook due to BNP exposure

If you cared to search, you would find various convictions for bomb making. One even in the last couple of weeks, so so much for past misdemeanours.

Why would any company want to be associated with a bunch of convicted racists?

Which bomb making conviction was that?

Which bomb making conviction was that?

Hmmm does the phrase

"a British National Party election candidate has been accused of possessing the largest amount of chemical explosives of its type ever found in Britain."

to which he was later found guilty ring any bells?

And I do not have to remind you who Tony Lecomber is do I? He was your group development director for the British National Party until January 2006, intrestingly In 1985 Lecomber was injured by a nailbomb that he was carrying to the offices of the Workers Revolutionary Party.

Police found 10 grenades, seven petrol bombs and two detonators at his home He was convicted on five counts for offences under the Explosive Substances Act 1883 and jailed for three years.

Also you have stopped arguing about your lot being anti semetic and racist.

They were found not guilty on the bomb making charges. They pleaded guilty to possession of explosive substances that they were stockpiling for the "pending civil war".

Nutcases, I agree but technically you and JFKvsNixon are libelling them!

Nutcases, I agree but technically you and JFKvsNixon are libelling them!

I think I am on safe grounds as Tony Lecomber was convicted on five counts for offences under the Explosive Substances Act 1883 and seved three years for it. Also in all probability Robert Cottage's intent was to make a bomb.

should these posts about "bnp bomber's" not be posted on the bnp megathread?

"They even refused to confirm if the two men were BNP members."

One of them was a BNP candidate a couple of months before he was arrested and BNP membership runs until the end of the year so he was a member. The other one was not a member but a supporter who had attended several BNP meetings.

I think I am on safe grounds as Tony Lecomber was convicted on five counts for offences under the Explosive Substances Act 1883 and seved three years for it. Also in all probability Robert Cottage's intent was to make a bomb.

Safe ground as far as Lecomber is concerned but I think Cottage only intended to make a bomb in the event civil war broke out. He therefore wasn't convicted as a bomb maker.

Or maybe they do not want to become associated with a bunch of convicted racists, convicted bomb makers and convicted drug dealers.

I would agree that the BNP is a political party that needs to sort itself out if it ever wants to be taken seriously. It needs to get rid of the hate-filled extremists and try and come up with some workable policies that are acceptable to the mainstream. I'm afraid that it doesn't matter if the vast majority of BNP supports have never been convicted of a crime and do not agree with the extremist views of a minority. The problem comes from within and it is their collective responsibility to sort it out and until they do they cannot expect society to respect or accept them.

I am actually pleased to see you have around to the collective responsibility way of thinking. Can I assume that you will be applying this uniformly and will be joining calls for UK Muslims to adapt their beliefs so they are more acceptable to the mainstream? No doubt you would also agree that they should be doing more to root out extremists in their ranks and rid themselves of undesirables like convicted drug-dealers, convicted racists, bomb makers/murders and convicted wannabe bombers.

Ludicrous beliefs that harm nobody can be ignored and tolerated but ludicrous beliefs that spawn harmful extremism need to be challenged. Islam and the BNP both fall into the later category and we need to be consistant in our condemnation. Personally, I wouldn't advertise my business on a BNP or Islamic website.

What a great post Zamo.

I agree, tolerance should be practiced from both sides of the fence.

I am actually pleased to see you have around to the collective responsibility way of thinking. Can I assume that you will be applying this uniformly and will be joining calls for UK Muslims to adapt their beliefs so they are more acceptable to the mainstream? No doubt you would also agree that they should be doing more to root out extremists in their ranks and rid themselves of undesirables like convicted drug-dealers, convicted racists, bomb makers/murders and convicted wannabe bombers.

Ludicrous beliefs that harm nobody can be ignored and tolerated but ludicrous beliefs that spawn harmful extremism need to be challenged. Islam and the BNP both fall into the later category and we need to be consistant in our condemnation. Personally, I wouldn't advertise my business on a BNP or Islamic website.

I almost agree with you 100%, if any other extreme party started with a bunch of criminal misfits I would probably mock them as much. Infact I know I would mock them as well, as I laughered at communists a few years ago. For the record this would include any radical Islam political party in this country.

The part I disagree is that UK muslims should be doing more to weed out the undesirables in their community, just as I also think that it is not the up to the BNP to root out undesirables in their community. Help with any investigation, yes. Give evidence where needed, yes. Ring the police to report any crime, yes. But persue dangourous criminal individuals, no.