ASDA - No longer stocking clothes for teenagers

This is likely the reason.

What a disgusting attitude to have, so in your world anyone who caters to just up to twelve years old are a bunch of pervs. Its people like you that are the reason why adults dare not be civilised with young children. Are you the type of person that would assume any adult being friendly towards a child is a paedophile too then.

Chill man!! I don't think he meant it to be all that serious!!

Then again i think you know that!!

Are you one of those people who shout and ball at the slightest remark regarding the above in a way to disguise your real feelings??

No, i'm sure your not! Just relax fella :cool:

We too were in Asda today looking for the same thing in the chapeltown one,

The lady said the clothes went up to 15 to 16 yrs but i looked and they only went up to 11 to 12. Finished up getting small mans sizes.

Its true that an awful lot of teens prefer labeled stuff nike etc but theres also an awful lot of teens who wont buy the big brand sports labeled stuff because they think its chav-like.

Guest Mod_Man
Chill man!! I don't think he meant it to be all that serious!!

Then again i think you know that!!

Are you one of those people who shout and ball at the slightest remark regarding the above in a way to disguise your real feelings??

No, i'm sure your not! Just relax fella :cool:

Don't tell me to chill hippy boy.. How are people meant to know whether what a person writes is meant to be taken seriously or not and how do you think I know that, you don't know me from Adam. The comment that was made about them being perverts was un-called for.

Don't tell me to chill hippy boy..

Oh i'm sorry. I'll remember how hard you are next time :roll:

How are people meant to know whether what a person writes is meant to be taken seriously or not and how do you think I know that, you don't know me from Adam.

Adams, should that be :hihi:

The comment that was made about them being perverts was un-called for.

And so was your reaction now behave bin liner boy and enjoy the thread :cool:

Guest Mod_Man
Oh i'm sorry. I'll remember how hard you are next time :roll:

Adams, should that be :hihi:

And so was your reaction now behave bin liner boy and enjoy the thread :cool:

Ahh, so in your world its fine to call someone a pervert but not to object to someone who is libellous. You seem to feel a need to stick up for 04Jessop and appear to know he's a man too, should I just start assuming now or later. It is right to assume in your world isn't it?

Just been into ASDA shopping. I was amazed to find that their childrens clothes go upto age 12 and then a gap to adults clothes. It would appear that kids from 13-16 do not need to wear clothes?

Not being funny but I'd be surprised if kids this age would wear clothes from Asda - not much street cred having an Asda label on their clothes. No I'm not slagging it off I get clothes off the ebay but i know what my kids would have been like

Archived