Steel City Eight Ball pool news and results

Who are 8-ball-stud and cue power?

They sound a little boring and sad, what happened between dinington and south yorkshire pool is in the past deal with it get over it, if you were a real pool fan then you would try and sort out the mess that south yorkshire pool is in!

Or i know lets focus on what you've achieved or done in the game.....

.........urrr seems to have gone a little quiet over there!

i just deal in facts fatlad99 i am personally not bothered where dinnington play pool but i have been told one of the reasons why dinnington pulled out of south yorks is because they would not commit 3 players to aide the county side when other interleauge sides commit more than 3 players so in respect it would only increase the quality of the county side if some one could correct me thats o k

i just deal in facts fatlad99 i am personally not bothered where dinnington play pool but i have been told one of the reasons why dinnington pulled out of south yorks is because they would not commit 3 players to aide the county side when other interleauge sides commit more than 3 players so in respect it would only increase the quality of the county side if some one could correct me thats o k

No cuepower you're right, it would strengthen the county side, but if they are noy going to support the county by providing players then why should they reap the benefits of being in the county/interleague setup?? feel free to correct me!!

To be honest with you I used to look forward to playing. All I want to do is play, i'm fed up with the back stabbing and the negative talk, why don't we jut sort things out and move on with playing pool, has everyone forgotten that at the end of the day it is a GAME!!!!!!!!!!

You're not dealing in facts at all. The fact is, you clearly do not know the reason why they won't play for county. You are being misled if you think that is the reason. Dinnington used to have 2 interleague teams and at least 7 current players have played county at some stage. Look a bit closer to home and ask "Why?" Some memories are quite short, but some of the adults on here know the history.

I think you'll find that more than 3 will be playing county next season. Just not in SY. So your "3 county players" theory doesn't hold water.

While you're at it, ask a grown up why there are no players from Rotherham/Doncaster, and only about 5 from Barnsley. For one or two of you, you'll only have to look in the mirror to see why it's so unattractive.

yes i know they used 2 have 2 interleauge sides but not many county players can u tell me the reasons why they don't want to commit to the south Yorks set up as i was told it was because the players would not commit to the county

Archived