Steel City Eight Ball pool news and results

this donny dog who says that sheffielders have got a fixation with dinnington wants to wake up and relise what he does. Donny dog its not the sheffielders with the fixation its YOU!!!! and this actionman i havent seen much action from him on the table. seen more action in a junior asprin.

its nice to see someone that shares my views 8 ball stud i agree with u as the above quote says mr actionman needs to take a tablet to get his brain in gear because i don't see him doing much else only being on the side of players who let south Yorks down by moving away because they couldn't get their own way

The only other option that I can see regarding County venue is, use the 4 tables at the Spot on and 2 of the Punchbowl tables if not all 3 to make up for the travel time, I'm sure that special dispensation could be used in this troubled time.

I know the rule is that split venues must be less than a mile apart but PB and Spot are only 1.2 miles according to Google Maps