Parkhouse school

thought i must have been how every one treat me dont remember any one been trying,kim gaynor lefty a girl with long plat that was nice kevin hauge,no teachersblocked all out.

I remember a girl with a very long ginger plat, she was quite small. Is that who you remember? Think her name was Gail Bodfield

I lived over the wall from Lefty (Steven Wright) and remember Gaynor Sare and Kim Perozzi.

I am so sorry that you think you were treat badly, kids can be very hurtful.

You were so tiny and elfin like, how could anyone have treat you badly.....

I remember a girl with a very long ginger plat, she was quite small. Is that who you remember? Think her name was Gail Bodfield

I lived over the wall from Lefty (Steven Wright) and remember Gaynor Sare and Kim Perozzi.

I am so sorry that you think you were treat badly, kids can be very hurtful.

You were so tiny and elfin like, how could anyone have treat you badly.....

no probs had 2 kids no one ever put on them,remember a john nice looking,wish i could remember you,you know my name try find me on face book,carnt say to much on here.

• 1 month later...
Don Rudston is astonished at the kind comments that Borick and Susi have made. OK he's handsome, highly intelligent, the best Table Tennis player the school ever had and very modest but hey he's not all that brilliant. Well, OK then. He is!

You might have been once, Don!

What did I say to shock you?

Hi Borick

You asked what you said. I checked with the 78 relatives,Friends, colleagues and others whom I'd sent copies to. They said you said

'Don Rudston would have been a far better Head'. You also mentioned that I'd given you a crash course in German. (Or was it a crash in Germany)

How is your German now? Susie said I was a lovely guy. (Which is what I say when I look in the mirror)

Hope you're well

Hi Don,

I did (and hundreds, nay, thousands more) say you would have been a far better headmaster and meant it. I think you were one of the most respected guys at PHS.

Isn't that right kids? Come on and agree with me!

The German got a bit better after 24 years over there. Now I have problems with Englisch!!

Hi Don,

I did (and hundreds, nay, thousands more) say you would have been a far better headmaster and meant it. I think you were one of the most respected guys at PHS.

Isn't that right kids? Come on and agree with me!

The German got a bit better after 24 years over there. Now I have problems with Englisch!!

I'll agree with you Borick! D.R was a top fella, firm but fair! I left in '85, and along with Mr.R, i also thought Mr Blades (no nonsense, no favourites) was a cracking teacher! Mr Morrell was a tosser...enough said! :D