Wedding Services Offered - advertising here only

Getting Married? :banana: Congratulations! :banana:

A little unsure of where to start planning your special day?

Checkout our Wedding Guide, there is NOTHING to buy here.

We just have ideas, information and a little advice on how to go about organising your special day.

1. Asian Wedding
  2. Beach Wedding
  3. Bridal Registry
  4. Celebrity Weddings
  5. Choosing A Wedding Planner
  6. Garden Wedding
  7. Greek Wedding
  8. Hawaiian Wedding
  9. Jewish Wedding
  10. Las Vegas Wedding
  11. UK Wedding
  12. Unique Wedding Themes
  13. Weddings Abroad
  14. Wedding Cake
  15. Wedding Church
  16. Wedding Dresses
  17. Wedding Entourage
  18. Wedding Flowers
  19. Wedding Hairdo
  20. Wedding In Cyprus
  21. Wedding Invitations
  22. Wedding Makeup
  23. Wedding On A Budget
  24. Wedding Reception Selection
  25. Wedding Ring

We hope that you will enjoy browsing through our Wedding Guide, and that you will find it useful in helping you to plan for your special day.

Hello

Today we have a very special Bank Holiday Offer. Book chair covers and sashes with us this weekend it will only cost you £2.25 per chair

Price includes set up

Visit our website for more details http://www.bow-belles.com

Many Thanks

Sally

Hi Sally, How far in advance can we book this offer please?

Hi Eclaire

We are taking bookings for 2011 and so far June 2011 is getting very busy already.

Hope this helps.

Sally

Please e-mail [email protected] with your details and I will get back to you. (for some reason at the moment I cannot recieve private messages from the forum) :/

Hi the Old rectory at Handsworth is one of Sheffields hidden gems when it comes to wedding venues. Just off the parkway so very close to town and the M1 junction 33, we are set in our own qiet grounds in a stunning grade 2 listed stone building. We have been doing weddings for over 40 years but have only recently started to promote ourselves heavily, we have 1 saturday left in 2010 on the 16th of October, half our 2011 bookings are taken and 2012 is catching up fast. We would love to show any one around, we are very affordable with the average wedding for 60 at a sit down and 100 for an evening buffet costs around £3000 including DJ, Baloons, flowers etc. But we can cater for bigger or smaller budgets too.

take a look at http://www.orh.org.uk

or ring Tim on 0114 2692537

Wedding Daze, Bespoke Wedding & Event Planners - for a fun, informal & relaxed way to plan your perfect wedding celebration

Visit our new website for more information on the range of our services. :)

http://www.theweddingdaze.com/

Can anyone recommend a good mobile hairdresser? Im getting married in a small hotel in West Yorks and staying there the night before;trouble is,it doesnt have a beauty spa and its in a small village so there definitely isnt a hairdresser nearby....

hi try house of elliott hair salon. we ca come to you on your wedding day. the link below will take you to some of our work

thanks

Book Now Before The Offer Ends!!

Silver Candelabra's 95cm tall for hire including candles - £20 each

Offer includes delivery and collection to your venue in Sheffield

Offer valid on all bookings made until the end June 2010 quoting the sheffield forum website. Your event can be any date up to December 31st 2010 - please contact me to find out availability.

Please visit our website for photo's or contact me to discuss your requirements further.

Thanks Suzanne

Edited by Alker

Hello!

I have just become an AVON rep in Sheffield 5, Shiregreen. Im offering a discount to those on Sheffield Forum who would like to order make-up/accesories for their wedding! Also, take advantage of ordering samples of different make-up to find out what suits you best.

Please PM me, and we'll arrange a time/date to visit your house with a full brochure and special offer leaflets, and to discuss discounts. I will travel to most of Sheffield depending on the area.

Thanks, Gina