Removal firms in Sheffield?

Does anyone know any good removal firms in sheffield? I am moving into my new house at the weekend and would rather pay for someone to move the stuff for me. I'm looking for something not to expensive. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

There are a number of good removal companies in Sheffield. My advice to you would be to ring round and obtain quotes for a set fee rather than an hourly rate.

If you dont have that much stuff, there appears to be plenty of mana nd van for hire on here.

Good luck, moving is a most stressful time.

yes Henry Speights are good and reasonably priced

Used a few in the past but always stick to SBS now

0800 083 0966

Had SBS in April and although we were happy with the two men that did the actual removal, the the removal van was too small (despite us telling them that we had a range cooker, two double beds, washing machine and dishwasher as well as all the other stuff you have i.e. clothes). They fitted most of our things in but only because we did not have one of the beds, the range cooker and the dishwasher anymore but had to leave some things with our neighbours as our car was packed up to the roof too.

One of the lads then told us, that this happens regularly when he is on jobs.

We used Caudles for the move before and were really happy with them.

We've used Catlings twice, excellent service!

We used Caudles for the move before and were really happy with them.

sorry to tell you but SBS bought Caudles out about 3 years ago so there now the same company. ring around as much as possible. We are fully booked so dont ring us :hihi:

hi i work for ab castle remvals give me a call tuesday and il give u a quote we wrk on hourly rates or we can get someone round to provide a set price for moving. my direct line is 01142480555, claire

hi i work for ab castle remvals give me a call tuesday and il give u a quote we wrk on hourly rates or we can get someone round to provide a set price for moving. my direct line is 01142480555, claire
Hi Claire,

You left a message on my friend's answerphone asking if the removal is still going ahead 1pm today (Monday 2nd)....... yes it is! You'll probably have a phone call before you read this though. :suspect: