Where is Intake?

I've been to intake b4. i think its north sheffield, nowhere near me anyway!

Sammie i have pm'd u! reply pls!:)

I lived on Mansfield Road/Pleasant Road in the early 90's and never had any bother even though it's pretty close to the so-called Manor (again which I've never had any bother up there since I was a teenager and you went looking for trouble because you thought it was big and clever). I moved back to Catcliffe in Rotherham then back to Handsworth where I was brought up and have just moved back to Intake at the beginning of September. The gang at the Co-op is a bunch of pre-pubescent kids who've got nothing better to do, we all did that when we were younger, they'll soon grow up and disapear. Intake is a pretty decent place, never had any trouble. Up the OWLS.

Originally posted by Richard Ap Rhys

You'd get two three bedroomed terraced houses in Tinsley.

Three in Page Hall.

Can you find me some of them then please - I wouldn't mind buying if between the date of your posting and now the price have increased as seen here in these links. Talk about exaggeration of the facts!

Goddard Hall Road Firvale £68,000 Sold

http://www.markjenkinson.co.uk/viewlot.asp?AuctionDate=16/09/2003&Jumpid=2

Page Hall Road Firvale £58,000 Sold

http://www.markjenkinson.co.uk/viewlot.asp?AuctionDate=16/09/2003&Jumpid=8

Robey Street, Page Hall £30,500 Sold

http://www.markjenkinson.co.uk/viewlot.asp?AuctionDate=16/09/2003&Jumpid=19

Raby Street, Tinsley £38,000 Sold

http://www.markjenkinson.co.uk/viewlot.asp?AuctionDate=16/09/2003&Jumpid=23

1Man&HisBMW

my girlfreind lives in Intake, i am from Bolton, but i know were abouts it is, it is near Mosbough if you know were that is, i do know the buses that go to intake, the 41, 94, 95, and 125 go to intake.

johny

Just up the road from intake is a private estate called Frechville which is a very nice place to live, your friend would probably buy a house there for about 50k on mortgage.

Fron Sheffield City centre go up to the Manor top then follow your nose to intake then straight on up the hill to Birley moor road and Frechville is on your right hand side.

More like 110k for Frechville/birley area

Hi

I have a property in Intake , avaialble for rent or purchase. It's a nice area, i lived there with my family for 3 years , no problem at all. Nice school, very helping neighbors. But I don't think you will get any property within 50k. If you wish to see my property please email me [email protected]

I think Intake is a reasonably pleasant suburb. I see mainly two and three bedroom semis and away from main road, is very quiet. There are a few council houses, but I would say that right-to-buy has now claimed 75% of these.

i have lived on intake all of my life and it has been superb!

I've been to intake b4. i think its north sheffield, nowhere near me anyway!

Sammie i have pm'd u! reply pls!:)

Must have moved it since I lived in that area.....

It is to the South of Sheffield approx 5-10 mins from the Parkway, A57 and outer ringroad leading to Derbyshire. It is near Manor Top but it's also near Gleadless/Charnock and Frecheville. I currently live there and as far as I am aware there are very few council houses- there is Woodthorpe and Arbourthorne/The Manor closer to town but the only bit of Intake I can think of with flats and council housing is Mansfield Drive and down past the Ark pub.

I think Intake is fine especially in consideration of the size of the property available and proximity to Sheffield and the Motorway. The estate I live on consists of 1930s semis with large bay windows, off road parking or garages and gardens. It leads over to Ridgeway Rd and is in catchment area for Intake and Gleadless Primary Schools.There is a park- Hollinsend 5 mins walk into the esatte and if you don't drive there's a bus stop a couple of mins walk away offering a variety of services and a tram stop- Hollinsend within easy walking distance.

I have a house for rent- http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab72/charlottef24/s12%20house%20for%20rent/- 560 pcm unfurnished or 585 pcm furnished.

Edited by Charlottef24