Who Remembers The Wapentake?

hi everybdy :wave:

Still trying to get in touch with Liz Claypole.

Not heard from her yet :P asking if anybody knows or knew her from mid 70's onwards.

She used to work in the cloakroom at penthouse :thumbsup:

Can or does anybody else remember her :cool: and do they know a phone number or address she can be contacted on. if yes my msn, email and phone numbers are already on this thread. If you want to get in touch :idea: or someone out there knows who you are ask her to give me a ring. :help:

She might remember me better as jackie ball n we used to hang out with one another up until about 1990 when we lost touch

So if you out there n i know you are somewhere Liz give me a ring or contact me at my email address or via this forum cheers :banana: jackie

Wolf who worked on the door at the wap and later at the Hornblower wasn't around in the days of the Penthouse as he's probably a few years too young. His real name was Andrew but I'm not even sure if many people knew this as he never used it and his surname was double barreled which he kept deadly quiet.

Anyone remember Matin Keddey,Shaun and Craig bell"belly".

Wolf who worked on the door at the wap and later at the Hornblower wasn't around in the days of the Penthouse as he's probably a few years too young. His real name was Andrew but I'm not even sure if many people knew this as he never used it and his surname was double barreled which he kept deadly quiet.

yeah i used to hang around a bit with wolf in rebs/wap, and was too young for the penthouse/early rebels/wap, he was maybe slightly older than me? im now almost 40

blimey - the nicks from these threads have turned my Sunday Fiasco into a RIOT - pls if anyone can get in touch with

Wolfy

Soldier

Big Martin

'Chelle

Les the DJ

anyone from the Wap/Rebs/Yorkie from mid '80's onward

love you all and miss you like crazy - pls come down to Deepest Darkest Devon by the Sea for a visit my Angel's

yeah i used to hang around a bit with wolf in rebs/wap, and was too young for the penthouse/early rebels/wap, he was maybe slightly older than me? im now almost 40

Wolfie and Jules were amazing I loved that couple soooo much

Yes all of them :hihi: Sportsman, Mailcoach,Yorkshirman, Wap, rebels,.....:thumbsup:

:hihi: Shabarker

Can't help wiv big Martin. He's supposed to be getting married sometime soon. :suspect: When Last heard of he was frequenting the Dove n Rainbow on a fri day nite. that was about 6 months ago Wolfie Aka Eric still alive n kicking on his third marriage. Les Dj still working as a Dj Sat night in The Nelson. Soldier can also be found in The Nelson or Sportsman on a Sat nite or Dove n Rainbow roundabout 4.00 ish most days of the week hope this helps cheers jackie:wave:

blimey - the nicks from these threads have turned my Sunday Fiasco into a RIOT - pls if anyone can get in touch with

Wolfy

Soldier

Big Martin

'Chelle

Les the DJ

anyone from the Wap/Rebs/Yorkie from mid '80's onward

love you all and miss you like crazy - pls come down to Deepest Darkest Devon by the Sea for a visit my Angel's

Dont remember a Wolfy but Soldier & Michelle can be found on Saturday nights in the Dove n Rainbow, Nelson or Corporation.

Lez is still Djing in the Nelson.

Martin I havn't seen for about 5 years dont know what became of him maybe someone else can enlighten us?

:hihi: Shabarker

Can't help wiv big Martin. He's supposed to be getting married sometime soon. :suspect: When Last heard of he was frequenting the Dove n Rainbow on a fri day nite. that was about 6 months ago Wolfie Aka Eric still alive n kicking on his third marriage. Les Dj still working as a Dj Sat night in The Nelson. Soldier can also be found in The Nelson or Sportsman on a Sat nite or Dove n Rainbow roundabout 4.00 ish most days of the week hope this helps cheers jackie:wave:

Snap pipped me to the post by a second:hihi: