Best area to live?

I loved it when I lived up in Woodseats when I 1st moved to Sheffield. Then Meersbrook, then after I got married I moved to Malin Bridge. All lovely areas.

Aston is good as its just over the border so houses are about 20% cheaper and you pay less council tax - good bus links to Sheffield, it takes about 30 mins to get into town - in Aston nearer to the Church the better, but don't bother looking at any road around the medical centre as you will get not get any return on your money

Look at Woodhouse mill as well as half is classed Sheffield and half is classed as Rotherham - you will play less for a house on the Rotherham side :loopy:

mi cousins there now says its a bit too warm and the beach is crap. never going on a blair'n'bush hoilday again.

go to any part of them mountains but dress alfriedi have yourself a good smoke and some lamb

Ecclesall Road, Hunters Bar area sounds like what you're after.

Plenty of houses to rent especially at this time of the year.

if i was you i'd emigrate because this country's done for. if your the last out please turn the lights off cheers

Heeley not as expensive as Hunters Bar. Easy walk into town. Loads of great eating places London Road or Chesterfield Road.

Loxley:D :D :D :D :D