Things that annoy you?

Going to the toilet and finding theres know toilet roll"kids are so lazy".Same again with toothpaste.Coming in from work and my wifes face is like thunderand when i ask her "whats up" she replies "if you have to ask it dosnt matter",GOD.People who call folk baby or babes and blokes who say mate all the time.:help:

Post here anything that no matter how many times it happens, still gets on your nerves.

My first one is people who say hayche. You do not pronounce H as hayche, you pronounce it ayche.

Noisy neighbours and people who don't know how to use rubbish chutes lol.

The phrase "It's always the last place you look."

Well of course it is!

People without manners who don't say please or thank you.

People who say what when they mean pardon.

People who eat and talk with their mouth full.

People who say 'the book what I wrote'

People who get their/there and they're mixed up and your and you're.

People who crack their fingers.

People who make a fake laugh after everything you say. (I do this sometimes when I'm nervous and I hate it - have to kick myself to stop)

People who have a little catchphrase - I find myself mentally ticking off how many times they say it.

People who swear as adjectives rather than expletives when it's not required.

People who dance with fags in their hand and wave it about like it's a dayglo stick.

People who always say they are going to do something and then don't I call them the gunnas.

Terms of endearment from people who don't know me added to EVERY sentence.

Oh my God. shut up woman! me!

People who refer to you as a 'mosher', if you listen to any music with a slight hint of electric guitar or drum.

People who say bockle instead of bottle

Young boys in corsas with all the added extras and VERY loud exhausts

People with a fag hanging out of their mouth (and usually pushing a pram)

Groups of bike riders who ride in 2 or 3 rows(not single file)

AAARGH

People who think they are showing off their swimming talents in a swimming pool, when actually they are attempting to do front crawl by swinging their head left to right every two seconds and slapping the water with incredible force.

It's also annoying when you are right behind someone, obviously going faster than them and they don't give way at the end of the lane (there's not always room to overtake, before someone says!)

People who say bockle instead of bottle

Or skellington...

Doesn't really annoy me much but it's funny sometimes when people say Sheffuld

Also when i cant find me keys or something and the wife asks "where did you have them last" god why.:loopy:

The phrase "It's always the last place you look."

Well of course it is!

Exactly. You're not going to keep looking in other places after you've found it are you? :loopy:

My pet hate is when you hold a door open for someone and they can't even be bothered to acknowledge you for it. Sometimes it makes me feel like slamming it shut in their face!

something that really annoyes me is I give it 110% or the likes. Drives me mad. I interviewed someone the other day and he said it and I honestly felt like ending the interview there and then - I had to restrain myself but I didn't like him as much (thats terrible I know)

Something that annoys me is totally overprotective parents. My daughter is 9 and I let her use the hoover and she makes toast (in the toaster) She has her turn with the dishes and it's her responsibilty to feed the cat. She does this to earn her pocket money so when I was talking to one of the other parents at her school she was horrified and suggested I was the worst mother alive. "how could you give her such tasks, she's only a child" Well she is a well behaved child who knows if you want money you need to work for it!

what annoys me?

where do i start?

ignorant people,

arrogant people,

no maners ( i mean come on its not hard to say please and thankyou) :rant:

people who constanly correct other grammer (its a forum not a letter to the prime minister)

rude and bad behieved children

chefs who dont need a cooking degree as they microwave everything:rant:

and the pubs/restaraunts and "cafe bars" that think its ok to charge stupid prices for bland cardboard food

single mums on the social who are on it just cos they are pure lazy :rant:

i could go on but.....ive just got up and need a cuppa tea :hihi: