Things that annoy you?

Text speak and the shortening of words to a single letter i.e. u (you), it only takes 2 more keystrokes.

Call me pedantic but it really bugs me.

One that is quite strange is when people put kk in text language which is ok. So what have you gained? You've still typed the same amount of letters?

Hun... sexy...babe i hate those terms.

I heartily dislike the word 'hun' too; amongst other things, it makes me think of Atilla. 'Hon' is worse, if anything.

Parents who think that their small child blinking is worthy of a standing ovation and appear shocked and offended when you don't share their delight.

Parents who let their toddlers run riot around bookshops, or worse, allow their just-walking child to slowly negotiate walking downstairs in a shop, step by painful step, while a queue forms behind them.

Those who drive at 40 when the limit is 60.

Large caravans towed by small cars on a single carriageway.

Those who go door to door attempting to persuade you to change electricity supplier/convert you to their religious cult. I'm capable of independent thought and action, and if I'd wanted to switch to NPower or join Jesus' Happy Helpers I would have done so by now.

EDIT: Text speak outside sending a text. Actually text speak full stop.

One that is quite strange is when people put kk in text language which is ok. So what have you gained? You've still typed the same amount of letters?

I've not noticed that one yet, but I'm sure that now you've mentioned it I will see it all over :hihi:

one thing that really annoys me is my mum talking about sex infront of me...:gag:

im 25 now but still dont wanna hear it..lol..:hihi:

sarah xx

one thing that really annoys me is my mum talking about sex infront of me...:gag:

im 25 now but still dont wanna hear it..lol..:hihi:

sarah xx

I would never do that in front of my kids no matter how old they were. :gag:

People that join forums on basis of causing trouble and upon getting banned log on under a different username and start their trouble causing all over again... grow up!!!

I would never do that in front of my kids no matter how old they were. :gag:

me neither but my mum is just wierd..:loopy: ...lmao

sarah xx

People who think they are showing off their swimming talents in a swimming pool, when actually they are attempting to do front crawl by swinging their head left to right every two seconds and slapping the water with incredible force.

People who don't control their children, especially when they scream and shout and run riot in shops or suddenly dash in front of you so you nearly trip over them.

Bad manners

Aggressiveness

People who take advantage of you and mistake good nature for weakness

Well said cressida, I agree totally.

Shop assistants who say "£1.40 please" ..or whatever and then hold their hand out waiting for the money ...:rolleyes: has if your on a timer to get your money out ya purse .lol..:D

Another one on the point of children is when there is a full train or bus and the parents still let them take up a whole seat. Why not just put them on their knee?

That one and people who play loud music on their phones on public transport. The people that do this also seem to have bad taste :lol: