Sign in to follow this  

Chocolate Aero Bars

Can anybody out there settle an argument between me and my other half?

He says that there used to be a strawberry Aero bar and I don't think that there did.

I can remember an orange flavour being brought out and of course there is the mint centred one but strawberry I think not.

Yes, there was definitely a strawberry aero bar many years ago. They were delicious. Don't know why they dropped them. I can only assume they weren't selling particularly well.

Check this link

http://anjackson.net/node/view/735

Apparently, it was a limited edition. Also a lime one, which I don't remember.

Thanks Killian for that. I'm wrong yet again :(

Well as that just about kills this thread perhaps I could ask everybody what their favourite chocolate bar is. Trivial I know, but yummy.

Originally posted by Mo

Thanks Killian for that. I'm wrong yet again :(

Well as that just about kills this thread perhaps I could ask everybody what their favourite chocolate bar is. Trivial I know, but yummy.

I simply typed strawberry aero into Google and it came up with dozens of links. Try it next time before you get into an argument with your hubby and it'll save all those embarrassing apologies;)

I used to like Bar Six, but they dropped that one as well.

Originally posted by Killian

I simply typed strawberry aero into Google and it came up with dozens of links. Try it next time before you get into an argument with your hubby and it'll save all those embarrassing apologies;)

I used to like Bar Six, but they dropped that one as well.

you can still get bar 6 well up to last year you could................:hihi: my fave choc bar has to be the nestle double choclate oooooooooooooooooooh:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by panda79

you can still get bar 6 well up to last year you could................:hihi:

They must have withdrawn them from Devon. Probably think it'll send all us country bumpkins hyper, causing us to dress up in funny suits, climb on horses and chase foxes around with a pack of hounds ............. hang on, we already do that!!

My fav choc bar is Nestle Doubledecker , however I dont eat chocolate much, dont know what all the fuss is about.

Was there a strawberry or lime flavour bar six? If so are they still obtainable in the shops. Where they called 6 because of the price? If the price was 6p i suppose . Not 6 pouns

Originally posted by Killian

They must have withdrawn them from Devon. Probably think it'll send all us country bumpkins hyper, causing us to dress up in funny suits, climb on horses and chase foxes around with a pack of hounds ............. hang on, we already do that!!

Nah Killian,... surely not you!!!?:(

Originally posted by markham

Nah Killian,... surely not you!!!?:(

Hell, no. If I tried climbing on a horse I'd get vertigo. Might try Morris Dancing though.

Originally posted by PENGUIN

My fav choc bar is Nestle Doubledecker , however I dont eat chocolate much, dont know what all the fuss is about.

You don't like PENGUIN bars either then?;)

I don't remember such a strange sounding sweet edible, but my dear wife assures me that they used to exist.