Liverpool Street

Hiya

Does anyone have any memories about living in Liverpool Street in the 30's & 40's please.

My dad was born & grew up down there,his surname his Grayson.His mum was called Beatrice & his grandad was called Israel.

Thanks

Originally posted by chocoholic

Hiya

Does anyone have any memories about living in Liverpool Street in the 30's & 40's please.

My dad was born & grew up down there,his surname his Grayson.His mum was called Beatrice & his grandad was called Israel.

Thanks

Where was Liverpool Street exactly, was it Attercliffe.

Hiya

I think it was down near Newhall Rd where the new pdsa is now.My dad talks about it all the time but he seems to forget that I didn't live down there so I don't know it.

Originally posted by Cycleracer

Where was Liverpool Street exactly, was it Attercliffe.

'tis here.

Mick Grayson is the only person I know who comes from that area, he will be in his late 40s now.

A trouble causer he was to, a bit of a rough egg during the late 60s and 70s.

Now he lived close to Weedon Street if not on it bot may have come from Liverpool Street.

is mick grayson related to marolyn grayson.

Not sure about that Tara but I knew Mick through a mate called Glen Rogers who lived on the Cliffe before they were demolished in the early 70s.

my mum was born at 16 liverpool street name of leary.

I was born at 77 Liverpool Street, Lyn Towers -Happy Memories.

does anyone know the family LEARY who lived at no. 16.there is only my mum left of this family, and she is 90 now. tracing family tree but short of memories.would love to hear from anyone.

my mum was born at 16 liverpool street name of leary.

I knew 16 Liverpool St,I met my late wife in1955 and she lived there,Siddall was her maiden name, her Dad was called Edward Ted her Mum was called Frances,as to when they moved into the house I am not sure.Liverpool St was just before the bridge coming from Attercliffe Rd on Newhall road,there is a building on top of the bridge which was The Lodge Inn