The Exact Week to put your Bedding Plants in .

My old uncle used to work for the Sheffield Parks Dept and he always used to say 'Never plant out bedding plants until after the first week in June'

I cant ,I will be away then, so they will have to go in next week. Dont think we will get any night frosts do you ? ( famous last words)

Do you mean youve bought them from the Garden Centre but left them in their trays outside ?

good god no! at their prices? lol

my wee fellas are now a good size and have been potted up, just not into their final places yet. I have them in individual 2inch cell trays, and will be doing my baskets and such by the w/e

I had a greenhouse in my last garden, and had already got everything planted up by now, and still hardening off. I tended to be all done and dusted by the 1st week in June...here I just don't have the facilites....yet ;)

good god no! at their prices? lol

my wee fellas are now a good size and have been potted up, just not into their final places yet. I have them in individual 2inch cell trays, and will be doing my baskets and such by the w/e

I had a greenhouse in my last garden, and had already got everything planted up by now, and still hardening off. I tended to be all done and dusted by the 1st week in June...here I just don't have the facilites....yet ;)

Youre a proper gardener then Hayley. :)

Archived