Oldies and Goldies

Belle here, one of the oldies and goldies

It seems like a thousand years ago but I think in truth I joined in 2003

And it got me the sack - but we dont need to go there

So, anyone still around that remembers me?

Am now living in Liverpool and loving life

Would love to hear from the old crew, especially any of those that came to a party at my house, whenever it was, all those years ago, 2003 or 2004?

Hugs and kisses

Belle :thumbsup:

It seems like I've been around on the forum forever and I do, indeed, remember you. I can't recall whether we actually exchanged any type of conversation, but welcome back and don't go getting the sack again :D

I dont remember leaving in a fit of pique, but if you say so, it might be right

Or it may be that, having traitorously moved to the red rose county I thought I had best bow out gracefully.

Who can recall after all this time?

What I can say is that, even as I pass my third anniversary in Liverpool, a friend found is never a friend lost and I still cherish my pals on the Sheffield Forum

We had a lovely new year's eve party back in 2003 or 2004 or whenever it was, at my house, lots of fun and forum, chat and champagne

And Da Bouncer is probably still hunky and Phen is bound to be still intelligent and the couple who shall remain nameless and from whom I still hope for a wedding invitation are likely to still be in love and Moon ought also to be still witch like and helicopters still rise above the valley and Max will still be fencing and usw...

And nobody has probably ever even until this day met Geoff...

If you ever want me to come to an old boy's (sic) party to celebrate the Forum, you only have to ask

Viva la Forum

Belle

Classic Rock

Have just realised that one of these posts was yours

BIG HUG!!

All respect

I do still think of you and how hard it was for you.

I went through what you went through in 1999, I lost my man to a CO poisoning accident, you lost yours to a bike thing, as I recall.

I do remember the wonderful funeral where that lovely lady, Ethel? Enid? was sitting on the bike after the service, she always drank a half of stout/guiness on the end of the bar and chatted to everyone, she was about 75-80 as I recall.

How are you love? Big hugs

Hi Belle

I am still here, dont post much though, this place is massive now.

I remember you having the party, but I didnt go.

I always wonder what happened to some of the early posters.

Lickzz? (SP) what about him - the insomniac poster!