WickerCamp World Championship Thai Boxing

I hope to add some more soon - keep checking the rizla67 channel on youtube. If i get lots of viewers and subscribers i'll keep adding great clips from the wicker camp!

hope you enjoy the show. i cant make it unfortunately but look forward to reading about it on this forum!

ok I think this is right........

Grant Goodison won on points after 3 rounds.

Paul Carnall won from TKO, 3rd round (i think)

Sam's opponent didnt turn up.

Mehdi won in the first round (or possibly 2nd) from TKO.

Thomas McCormick won in the 3rd round (i think) from TKO. Quality fight!

Christian won in the first round, as the fight was stopped due to the opponent getting cut quite badly. (from an elbow I think)

Imran Kahn won on points after 5 rounds. It was a very intence fight! The Thai fighter was good tho!

Helen Garnett won on points after 5 rounds.

Daniel hudson won 1:20 into first round. Oponent was hurt twice, corner threw the towel in.

I think thats right, but anyone else please feel free to correct me if not! :D

ok I think this is right........

Grant Goodison won on points after 3 rounds.

Paul Carnall won from TKO, 3rd round (i think)

Sam's opponent didnt turn up.

Mehdi won in the first round (or possibly 2nd) from TKO.

Thomas McCormick won in the 3rd round (i think) from TKO. Quality fight!

Christian won in the first round, as the fight was stopped due to the opponent getting cut quite badly. (from an elbow I think)

Imran Kahn won on points after 5 rounds. It was a very intence fight! The Thai fighter was good tho!

Helen Garnett won on points after 5 rounds.

Daniel hudson won 1:20 into first round. Oponent was hurt twice, corner threw the towel in.

I think thats right, but anyone else please feel free to correct me if not! :D

Excellent. Sounds like everythingf went right for Mick Mullaney's camp. Thanks for the post. Much appreciated.

Cheers for that Craig, saves me posting the results.

The Video will be available soon, for those who missed it.

It is of high quality like last years with excellent camera work :)

Rizla don't forget to mention this on your Youtube site !! :)

Craig Beachell

www wickercamp com

What a great day, after a few days of hassle with opponents changing, fights weights being altered and opponents pulling out a great show was put together.

The results were pretty much as stated by craig80.

Grant Goodison put in another solid performance against a much taller lad and took it on points. This lad is getting stronger and more technical with each fight, a great prospect for the future.

Paul 'Chilli' Carnell won by a 2nd round knockout. He got caught with a decent punch in the first that rocked him but came back even stronger.

Mehdi Frozer put his opponent down in about 10 seconds fo the first round with a perfectly placed head kick. His opponent got back up only to be put down again towards the end of that round , this time not quite gaining the composure he needed to continue. Mehdi won the the British Title.

Thomas McCormick, what can I say, the lads is class, anyone that was there will testify. He totally out classed his opponent and stopped him domfortably in the 2nd round. Thomas is following in the steps of Imran Khan, this guy is destined for greatness on the Muay Thai circuit.

Cristian was up against a Belarussin that in my opinion didn't look like he was going to pose any threat at all and escaped a good hiding in the later rounds by getting a nasty cut from an elbow in the 1st round. Cristian remained calm and composed and did what he does best.

Imaran Khan put in a solid performance against a well respected experienced Thai. Imran took control of the fight from the first bell and pushed forward to a convincing points victory over the five round. How hard was Rung's head ;)

Helen Garnett had a very good fight again a very tough opponent. Helene's opponent started off throwing a lot more kicks in the earlier roudn with Helene using sharper boxing skills. Helen changed tact and started working the Scottish girls legs (which will be sore as foook tomorow) and took a points vistory to win a European title. Well done lass x.

Danieal Hudson, oh Daniel Hudson. Daniel started very strong from the beginning dropping his hungarian ( I think??) opponent with a new to the head. The Hungarian got back although got caught with another knee that opened up a nasty cut before the end the 1st round, the towel was thrown in by Farhad Ali himself who was helping out the foreigns fighters in their corners.

All in all a fantastic day for the british Muay Thai scene and also Wicker Camp.

Finally got to Meet Farhad and Richard Quinn too, which was a pleasure, always good to to be able to put a name to a face.

W