WickerCamp World Championship Thai Boxing

SHEFFIELD THAIBOXING GYM PROUDLY PRESENTS IN CELEBRATION OF ITS 30TH ANNIVERSARY1977-2007

THAIBOXING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

DANIEL HUDSON

HAJI IMRAN KHAN

SAM BAWDEN

GRANT GOODISON

MEHDI FEROOZI

CHRISTIAN DI PAOLO

HELENE GARNETT

THOMAS McCORMICK

PAUL CARNALL

SUNDAY 22ND APRIL 2007

BOX OFFICE 0114 2228777 (BOOKING FEE’S APPLY) or Wickercamp 0114 2795470

THE OCTAGON CENTRE SHEFFIELD

UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD, WESTERN BANK, SHEFFIELD S10 2TQ

TICKETS: ADULTS £20 CHILD £12 (UNDER 14 YEARS) VIP RINGSIDE £50 (TABLES WITH WINE & BUFFET)

SHOW STARTS 2:00PM DOORS OPEN 1:30PM

Richard

As to the fight card, all the above mentioned fighters will be fighting, opponents as of yet have either not been confirmed or I won;t even attempt to humiliate myself by trying to spell them.

Cristian Di Paolo and Helene Garnett will both be facing Belarussian opponenets.

Daniel Hudson will face an Italian

Imran Khan will be fighting Rung from Scotlan/Thailand

As soon as I know more I'll put more on the forum.

Richard

As to the fight card, all the above mentioned fighters will be fighting, opponents as of yet have either not been confirmed or I won;t even attempt to humiliate myself by trying to spell them.

Cristian Di Paolo and Helene Garnett will both be facing Belarussian opponenets.

Daniel Hudson will face an Italian

Imran Khan will be fighting Rung from Scotlan/Thailand

As soon as I know more I'll put more on the forum.

Hi Stusonicos, lets meet up and have a chat/commentate all night on the fights. Imran will most certainly defeat Rung in my opinion.

Hi Farhad

If your coming along I'd certainly like to come and say hello although watching the fights let alone commentating on the fights won't really be possible for me if last time is anything to go by, I was stuck in the dressing rooms with the lads getting them ready, up and down stairs catching snippets as and when I could.

I'd like to think Imran will beat Rung, although anything is possible in this game, that said When Imran's all there he's unstoppable. A win over Rung will hopefully bring him and Cadden a bit closer together, not in a hugging man l0ve kinda way but it in a getting a fight sorted kinda way.

West

I can't believe its been a year already since the last show!

Doesn't time fly these days, I must be getting really old

Hey Farhad, it'd be nice to meet up finally.

Rung has had over 180 fights so I wouldn't consider him lightly. That said

I believe Imran, has enough skill to ensure victory.

Dan Hudson I believe is fighting for a world title fight, Mehdi also fighting for a title (British I think)

Look forward to seeing this one!

Hi guys ,

FB and Stusonicos. Yes be great to meet both of you. I understand you will be dead busy Stusonicos. Pity , it would have been nice to just chill out and watch the fights together on a more social level.

Yes you are right I dont expect Imran to take Rung lightly. I also think that Imran will be able to beat Cadden for the number 1 spot , I personally think that Imran Khan and Richard Cadden have been kept apart for too long (say that in the prescence of the Bad Co crew and they will lose their rag :confused: what ever happened to freedom of speech).

As for Daniel Hudson, I have met him briefly a few times. He bashed up my mate Gena Tkachenka from Belarus pretty bad. Sadly , Gena has been deported back to Belarus as his permit to stay in the UK ran out.

Not being able to relax and watch all the fights will be my second regret that day, not being able to fight will be my first although you can't have everything can you.

I've never known Imran take any opponent lightly, especially before a fight or during the first couple of rounds. In all honesty Imran is one of the nicest well mannered people you could wish to meet and considering his skill and fighting ability he's also very humbling.

My personal opinion, bias aside, is that if Imran got in the ring in the right frame of mind he would tear Cadden to bits, anyone who's ever seen both fighters in the ring can cleary see imran is the more skillful and powerful of the two. The only chink in Imrans armour is his un-necessary self doubt, although I guess he's only skin and bone like the rest of us and we all suffer from this from time to time.

I think hand on heart that the Bad Co lads know that the meeting of Imran and Cadden would cause much upset, Cadden is among the UK's Golden Boys at the minute.

Ha, yeah he did didn't he. Thats the second Belarussin Daniel has stopped well within the distance, he took Dennis Lieevski (who convincingly beat Neil Woods on points) apart in 2 rounds also.

That's a shame, the belarussians are always exciting to watch and are usually always as tough as old boots.

Hi Stusonicos

Yes you are right the Belarussians are tough as old boots.

I was winding up Paul Sutton (who manages the belarussians) about Denis Laevski. Pauls theory was that "Denis was not in training" as he was working full time picking strawberrys.

Possibly true BUT no one can take away from Daniel Hudsons systematic destruction of Gena Tkacheka.

Denis is a nice guy, when he beat Neil woods, Paul Henessey was NOT happy! Paul Sutton's quote for him was " I never want to see another F***ing Belarus on my shows again" LOL

I do not know how true that was mind you. Paul Suttons quote LOL.

Denis and the rest of the guys from the Chinuk gym (Belarus) once did the corner for one of my fighters when I could not make it in time (coming straight from my sister in laws wedding!!!).

Which Belarussian is Christian fighting?