2 players want to play 5 aside

A 6 a-side league has a vacancy for a team on Wednesday nights between 7.30pm and 9.30pm.

The league has been running for the last 9 years and consists of 2 divisions of 8 teams. We play 'gentleman's rules', in other words without referees, mainly to keep the price down.

The league takes place at Sheffield United's Football Academy on state of the art all weather pitches. We play continuously throughout the year in 14week seasons.

We are a very friendly league and have teams of all abilities and ages. Our ethos is football for those want to play football rather than brawl on a Sunday morning.

If you are interested in joining our great little league please leave you contact details on the bulletin on footyleague.org.uk

or leave a reply to this message.

I will then get in touch with you and give you more details.

However unsporty folk and those who like to take out their frustrations in life on the footy field and their opponents need not apply.

Cheers

Granty

me and my mate would well be intrested in playing wednesday nights and it sounds great fredliy football:thumbsup: please pm me more details

how many players would really want to make a team

me and one friend

I would be interested in playing for a team particularly on days other than Thursday/ Friday.

Dave

i'd definately be interested. i can't manage fridays very easily, as i play with people from work.

I play in the tuesday League at goals on a tues but would be up for playing an extra day in the week if this teams gets set up.

P.s Robbie If you ever need players to come down and play for your Saturday 11 aside team let me know .....Wana get playing more footy

P.s Robbie If you ever need players to come down and play for your Saturday 11 aside team let me know .....Wana get playing more footy

Season is near enough finished for sat, but looking to set a new team for next season either sunday/saturday, just currently looking for financial backing from companies to sort it out.

I'd be interested in playing if anyone's still looking for players?

Cheers

Owen

....................sorry........................

I'd be up for playing, been looking at getting into 5/6 a-side again for a while now. Anyone interested let me know. I play midfield / forward.

By the looks of things we've got at least 5 people that can play. Personally, Tuesdays or Wednesdays are best day for me. I also work in Leeds so can't be too early. When can everyone else do?

Cheers

Owen