Mouth infections

manxcat, get to the chemist and get a bottle of hydrogen peroxide! Use a 50/50 dilution or 70/30 and give your mouth a good minute or two swish three times a day...

I'll try it but isn't that the same stuff as u use 4 lightening hair!

Oh god:gag: I think it happened when we had a party.. don't think I upset anyone that bad tho..

I'm trying salt and try to get charles clifford apointment before all my teeth fall out

ok I'd go to the doctors or dentist and explain what you think happened and see what the possibility of catching an STD orally from a toothbrush with "bits" on is and if you can catch an std that way what treatments are available

Oh god:gag: I think it happened when we had a party.. don't think I upset anyone that bad tho..

it probably fell down the toilet MC! and nobody bothered to clean it properly before you used it :gag:

I'll try it but isn't that the same stuff as u use 4 lightening hair!
Dunno - you need to ask at the counter for this, it gets sold in a 6% solution :)

Cool. Looks like u can use it 4 ligtening hair which is a bit worrying but if it works.. sounds better than a mates suggestion of gargling vinegar:gag:

Has anyone on here actually lost teeth from a mouth/gum infection cos thats what I'm worried about, even having jawbone removed if infection gets in it. Never heard of this til I had this infection,