The all things tattoo megathread

Anyone have any good examples of a decent sleeve tattoo? I've been looking for a while and there are some really ugly ones out there :gag:. I like the Japanese ones like this and also this is okay, just as ideas to convert into a sleeve, as I would probably want to design my own. The Koi one's are alright as well but I'm not sure I like the idea of having a fish tattoo for life. :help:
hello look up trey ,sosk or daz at lab13 .sosk is freehand.ive had my back and both arms done in jap.wish i could post you some pictures of them on this site.

look at

lab13 tattooes sheffield on facebook my kio sleve is on one of the pages.

hello look up trey ,sosk or daz at lab13 .sosk is freehand.ive had my back and both arms done in jap.wish i could post you some pictures of them on this site.

look at

lab13 tattooes sheffield on facebook my kio sleve is on one of the pages.

Great, I'll take a look. Cheers. :)

the koi isnt nice at all but the cherry tree design is lovely, just my opinion but if you like japanese style pop in on wednesday and chat to jimmy, have a look at some books and see if anything jumps out at you.

Yeah I like the cherry tree only it's a bit too simple, It'd be nice to incorporate it into another design. Thanks for the advice. :)

Yeah I like the cherry tree only it's a bit too simple, It'd be nice to incorporate it into another design. Thanks for the advice. :)

lots of options available to you with fresh skin, look around, pop into to lots of different places see where you feel most comfortable, look at people with work in the flesh as well as portfolios and decide what works for you

Do you have a work of fleshy art you are proud of, a one off design that is unique to you?

I have one that goes from 1 wrist to the other and over my back, my partner has fantastic wings on her back and being a photographer I want to photograph Sheffields best tattoos and hopefully make a book (or at least an online gallery).

If any one is interested in sharing their skin PM me

Mine is posted a few posts back - I love it, but don't know if you could class it as one of sheffield's best! I find it hard to make statements of quality about tattoos - of course there is work that is simply badly done, but in terms of designs and the like surely it is such a personal taste issue?

Anyway,. I love it, it was designed for me and I sincerely hope its a one off (like me!!)

pop in let us see what we can do for you.
can any one help im tryin to get on a tattoo forom but i keep gettin on to thou arts free add page.:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:how come you can only put on 8 icons on ere but thou art can fill up these pages with self promoting adverts yes some spelling mistakees but im from attercliffe