The all things tattoo megathread

Does anyone know what the tattoo place in Chapeltown is called, on Station Rd..(if it's still there, haven't been in ages) and are they any good? Thanks in advance!

Flash O'Colour.

Was still there last week. Looks mighty dodgy to me:suspect:

As in, it just generally doesn't look a clean shop. Especially with the bandit machine in the front of the shop. That's a sign of quality:huh:

Jim

Time to ask you lot for a bit of inspiration....

Thinking of getting my 2nd tat, this time on top of a foot (I know - painful!). Need some inspiration for a design.

This will be a small one to signify the second in a series achievements, of which there may be up to 5 eventually. So I want something simple that could be added to later (kinda like the painted 'kills' some WW1 pilots put on their planes).

I had thought of 2 blocks/stripes, but then figured if I got a third one I'd look like an advert for addidas footwear! :(

Stars? Too common ;) I want something at least a bit original.

sosk. iv just seen that there is some jobs at dq. is the manager called dean or summat? wouldnt mind workin in there

Time to ask you lot for a bit of inspiration....

Thinking of getting my 2nd tat, this time on top of a foot (I know - painful!).

Yes it is!

Just general question:

I had one done about a year ago, and there is a tiny bit on there that needs filling in. Is it ok to go to different studio to get this work done. Or is it a must to go back to the same artist?

I had it done in canada!

Can red ink cover black?

Tis only a small bit of writing that needs covering,

but would the black still be visable?

cheers

depends how faded the black is but any good artist should be able to cover it.need to see it first to make real comment.

http://www.lab13studios.co.uk

sosk. iv just seen that there is some jobs at dq. is the manager called dean or summat? wouldnt mind workin in there
matts left to be manager of new accademy.ask for george.

Yes it is!

Just general question:

I had one done about a year ago, and there is a tiny bit on there that needs filling in. Is it ok to go to different studio to get this work done. Or is it a must to go back to the same artist?

I had

it done in canada!

most of us will touch it up for a very small fee.

No, red doesn't usually cover black.

Green, blue & purple all have a better chance of covering black but it depends on the original tattoo and the one you want to go over it.

you could fade the black down first.any good tattoo artist should be able to cover,anything to be honest.tina tina tina

Cheap rates @ Fitness and Therapy 01142745482

LASER TATTOO REMOVAL

i will fade your black ink, no problem

You've posted that twice on this thread now brybry2201. Once more and it counts as spam.

you could fade the black down first.any good tattoo artist should be able to cover,anything to be honest.tina tina tina

Anything CAN in theory be covered. The point is whether or not it looks any good when it's done.

I've seen a "cover up" that you've done. You told the guy you could put a nice snake over his old tattoo. You actually coloured his old tattoo in solid black and put the snake next to it. He's VERY disappointed with it.

Anything CAN in theory be covered. The point is whether or not it looks any good when it's done.

I've seen a "cover up" that you've done. You told the guy you could put a nice snake over his old tattoo. You actually coloured his old tattoo in solid black and put the snake next to it. He's VERY disappointed with it.

Surely the tattooist explained what he was going to do before he started, and even if he didn't I'd have said something as soon as I didn't like the look of what he was doing, I wouldn't let him finish it then complain.