A Certain Pub and Underage Drinkers

errrm .....oh yeah its illegal :loopy:

so what it's not the crime of the centuary. did you never drink under age or done 31mph in a 30? everyone has broken some law at some point in life. as long as they are behaving themselves who care? errrm......oh yeah you do:loopy:

The law says under-18s shouldn't be drinking in pubs for a reason. I don't like kids at the best of times and under-18s are the worst for causing trouble and getting off their face. I used to work at a venue that was lax at best at IDing people and the amount of times I had to clean up vomit or help people up or discovered bottles of cheap vodka that they'd snuck in on top was ridiculous.

Let them drink when they know how to do it responsibly. I still say 18's a bit young anyway.

so what it's not the crime of the centuary. did you never drink under age or done 31mph in a 30? everyone has broken some law at some point in life. as long as they are behaving themselves who care? errrm......oh yeah you do:loopy:

how do you know they are behaving? your bang out of order a couple of months ago some drunk youths took it upon themselves to smash up a car 2 houses down from me kick my wing mirror off which cost 600 quid to replace and another wing mirror 2 doors up. im sure they were fine in the pub but the destruction caused afterwards was bad. and what was worse is they got a right good kicking for it too.Picked on the wrong ones this time lads ha ha:hihi: The point is these people have little or no responsibilities. Thats why there is an age limit on boozing. And much research shows that most violent crimes are alcohol related and these people are between 16 and 26.

my choice of weapon ......

what about handbags at 20 paces?

puking drunk idiots are annoying no matter what age they happen to be.

Swarm, you are missing the point here, the young people are not the problem (we have all had a drink under age) but the landlord of this pub is an adult who has a legal obligation to uphold the law and serving alcohol to under age kids is against the law and aginst his/her licence.

Report the pub/landlord to Sheffield City Council licencing department.