Sponsorship help required

I've sponsored you Martin, i hope you do really well.

I think other forum members should sponsor you too - how much do they really need that extra pint? Think of all those poor people who are suffering from cancer - its not the rarest thing you know, next time it could be you & wouldn't it be great if you didn't have to suffer, coz someone had previously raised enough money to find a cure?!

Ok, ok, rant over guys...but think about it!!!!

Help Needed!!!!

Again, please read the following and help me raise funds for cancer research!

Hello all!!

On 24th September I will be embarking on a lengthy bike ride from Southport (west coast) to Hornsea (east coast) along the Trans Pennine Trail. I will be aiming to complete the almost 300 mile course in two days!! The reason for this is to hopefully raise £2000 for Cancer Research UK.

Anyway, here comes the hard part. I would be grateful to those that know me and to the rest of the kind people on this forum if you could find time to visit my sponsor page and donate your hard earned money to Cancer Research UK.

http://www.justgiving.com/martfund

If you wish to sponsor me, but can't through the above link then please feel free to PM me and we can discuss other options.

Thank you!

Mart.

Guest costessey

Ask Tony Blair and Gordon Brown....Charity shouldn't be needed for such causes....have a good ride anyway

Originally posted by costessey

Ask Tony Blair and Gordon Brown....Charity shouldn't be needed for such causes....have a good ride anyway

I agree and in a perfect world this would happen, but its not and it just happens we have a cash strapped health system that puts research funds on the back burner and it's down to people like me to help raise essential funds to keep the research going in the meantime. Thanks for your support anyway!!!