The absolutely huge 'moan about cyclists' megathread

Guest Guest

Cyclists in Sheffield  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Cyclists in Sheffield

• Give em a break, give em some room
    • You don't pay road tax, get off the road

im glad you mentioned convenience for all forms of transport,maybe the biker who got a slap should have considered this,which has been my point all along

Certainly. I haven't defended that cyclists behaviour.

But two wrongs don't make a right, so the van driver was at least equally wrong, although in reality his offence is legally much more serious.

You have the right to.

They're actually paid for out of central govt as opposed to locally. Nice little earner for councils.

Cyclists don't have to use them either and generally we're better off not. Did you know the better ones are only designed for a top speed of 18mph? I cruise well above that on the flat.

But I don't want to use them garryn. I don't want to pay for them neither, do I have a choice?

But I don't want to use them garryn. I don't want to pay for them neither, do I have a choice?

I don't want to pay for any schools or social services, can I get that bit of my tax back.

It doesn't work like that does it. You use things that others don't, you pay for some things that you don't use (currently).

I don't want to pay for any schools or social services, can I get that bit of my tax back.

It doesn't work like that does it. You use things that others don't, you pay for some things that you don't use (currently).

I don't want to use the prison service either but I'm pretty glad I pay for it!

I sure we've all felt this way but sometimes you've just gotta take a deep breath and calm down. Yeah the person on the bike was a being a tool but this doesn't justify the actions of the driver. Maybe it'll be you next time that he beats up cause you didn't indicate or you didn't let him move into your lane.

Imagine everyone just started beating people up cause they didn't like their actions, it'd be mayhem on the streets.