Rogers Profanisaurus (VIZ)

*If Geoff or any of the mods deem this thread to be going into the realms of depravity, then feel free to remove.

I've just received my new copy of the complete revised edition of Roger's Profanisaurus (VIZ) and it's creasing me up with laughter.

I'll keep them as clean as possible, but I wanted to give you an example of some of the stuff thats in it.

Mumrar

The act of sneaking up behind your mother and shouting RAR!

Gash Card

A female only method of payment for goods and services. Accepted by taxi drivers, milkmen and pizza delivery boys.

G-Rope

G-String for the fuller figured female

*The above are for humour purposes only and do NOT reflect the opinions of the site owners or any of it's staff. They are not intended to offend.

Originally posted by "mikey"

Not seen a Viz for ages.

Fat Slags and Buster Gonad used to be the tops, are they still in it?

Fat ***** are but haven'tseen Buster for a while. Still got Biffa Bacon tho! :lol:

Want some more of the Profanisaurus?

Originally posted by "Tony Ruscoe"

Roger Mellie (the Man on the Telly)'s my favourite :lol:

Then you may have some more. *The same disclaimers still count as the original post.[/siz]

Mr. Bond

A particularly buoyant poo that returns to the surface of the water even after flushing. 'Ah, so we meet again Mr. Bond'

Don't be so rude you nasty man, you should be ashamed of yourself, how dare you speak about the Ladies in such a way, go and stand in a corner or get behind the blackboard where we can not see you. DISGRACEFULL!!!

Originally posted by "halevan"

Don't be so rude you nasty man, you should be ashamed of yourself, how dare you speak about the Ladies in such a way, go and stand in a corner or get behind the blackboard where we can not see you. DISGRACEFULL!!!

OK OK, they're gone. A simple request works better than an outright slagging off!

I don't mind removing what people deem to be unwanted on the boards.

Archived