Kiveton ghost - anyone fancy a drive?

AmDaMan

ye i mite go wi a couple ov mates if im welcome 18. adam

I appologise for the crude writing above. I showed this to my son as I thought he would like to go as he is interested in ghosty things. I left him reading it and didn't realise he would write something on it!

Hey, i skiped a few pages here but i thought i would post any way :)

Lindseyw, i think you must live near me if your only a few mins from Pakman lane. My brother said that he saw the ghost down there, and we have worked it out after an outing to the Halfmoon pub.

packman lane claimed anotha victim not so long bck,a young kid on a scooter

The 'kid on a scooter' was a lad in my year at School, a very emotional time for everyone when that happened.

Cheers, Sorry if the post is a bit out of place :$

Crikey, its a good job I came across this thread today and not yesterday.

I went along Packman Lane on my scooter yesterday on my way to clumber PK and there was a shrine at the very end where the junction is.

I got off and looked because at first it looked like the farmer had just planted some plants to make it look nice then I saw a photo of a teenage boy.

anyway I pulled up at the old Hall in Thorpe Salvin and asked a guy painting his gate what the shrine was for and he told me a lad 18, from Harthill was killed on a scooter by a joyrider who crossed the junction without stopping and hit the lad and killed him.

He left the scene to but glad to hear he was eventually caught.

This happened 3 months ago and the family live close to the scene so be respectfull when you are up there.

Archived