Lizzmobile - look what you've done to me! :)

Shhh! You might start a rumour that I'm actually not the cold-hearted, venomous harridan that I'm generally thought to be ;) .

Cold hearted, venomous harridan.

God that turned me on, on so many levels.

:hihi:

LOL. Send me some photos of you and I'll see what I can come up with :D .

Giggles....

If I did, could you do something? really? That would be so funny!

Cold hearted, venomous harridan.

God that turned me on, on so many levels.

Dogs chase after cars honey, it doesn't mean they can drive!

:)

:hihi:

Giggles....

If I did, could you do something? really? That would be so funny!

I could certainly give it a go, though you run the risk of it being more caricature than genuine likeness :) .

Could we photocopy my face onto fabric then stitch it onto some doll things?

Do I sound simple?

Could we photocopy my face onto fabric then stitch it onto some doll things?

Do I sound simple?

No, that sort of thing can be done, though my sewing skills are more decorative (embroidery and the like) than constructing stuff. If I made mini Stageys they'd have to be entirely knitted, unless you actually wanted them to leak stuffing and have one leg shorter than the other :hihi: .

If I made mini Stageys they'd have to be entirely knitted, unless you actually wanted them to leak stuffing and have one leg shorter than the other :hihi: .

Spooky!

We've never met and yet you describe me perfectly!

When we were younger one of my friends and her boyfriend had dolls made of each other so that they could still be with each other when they were apart. I've tried looking for the place where they had this done (and they really did look like the people they were meant to be) but they appear to have gone out of business.

I've tried looking for the place where they had this done (and they really did look like the people they were meant to be) but they appear to have gone out of business.

Aww poop!

That would have been excellent! :(

How about a t-shirt printing company thing?

:suspect: Anybody else concerned that Stagey is using Lizz's kids in his evil plot to take over the world?? :suspect:

Lizzmobile, your kids are beautiful!! Andorra looks just like my little sister did at that age!! :)

Last night, I was over at Lizzmobile’s for dinner…..as you do!

Everything was tickety boo. Conversation was flowing, wonderful food smells were permeating the room. I was just about to tuck into my perfectly cooked Pad Thai noodles when suddenly, Mr Lizzmobile stood up, grabbed a big green bottle of something bubbly from the fridge, said a few of the most wonderful words that I've ever heard said about me, and proceeded to ask me if I would consider being a ‘Life guide’ to not just one, but both of his and Lizz’s lovely new twins, Oscar and Mylo; would I be like to be around and help them on life’s journey, and give them life guidance as they grow older.

More got said too, by Lizz, but I shall keep these parts private and will always treasure them.

After immediately bursting into tears, blubbing like Gwyneth Paltrow and saying 'ahhhh' a total of 459 times, I eventually got around to saying ‘yes’

:)

Being present when Lizz went into labour a few weeks ago was a moment I shall never forget. Mainly because I was ever so slightly filling my pants! For reasons that I won’t go into, the day really was a complete emotional roller coaster ride with all it's twists and turns, and that was just for me! Forget what Lizz was going through, I think I was 3ft dilated when I arrived there :hihi:

The fact that the little guys were born in my home town is quite poignant. Maybe it was meant to happen in order to establish a link that will live forever, regardless of our future respective geographical locations.

Being the first person to see these beautiful little miracles, laying dormant in their plastic, white medical boxes, so tiny and fragile and displaying their vulnerability, is also something that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

Watching their tiny little hearts beating so fast, you could barely imagine where they got their strength from. Obviously they had already been blessed at this early stage with their Mother’s fighting spirit!

I would imagine most people have some experience or other of children, childbirth or both, either their own or close relatives, so potentially my words arent’ going to particularly excite you. But I haven’t got any experience, and it’s not realistic to expect that I will. Maybe that’s why I’m feeling a tad emotional.

All I can say is that last night, I was well and truly blown away!

So I just want to say an ever so slightly emotional 'thank you' to Lizz and Craig. You'll never really know what last night meant to me.

xxx

thats so romantic love how nice

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 6 year old post????!??

but yes very nice :)